Andy Murray

That scot's Mr Charisma personified....... Thankfully Kimi RÄIKKÖNEN didn't win today otherwise we would have been given the rare treat of TWO miserable feckers at the top of their game 'smiling' out at us from the telly to show us just how pleased they were with the result.......

"Kimi is overcome with emotion after his win at Malaysian Grand Prix"

"A win at the Spanish GP leaves Kimi as pleased as punch"

Kimi smiles to himself as he contemplates how to ram that arrogant twonk Hamilton off the front of the grid.....

vandyke said:
Well Done to the grumpy jock. A great performance
Today's performance in the Olympics on the other hand was a fekin EMBARRASSMENT... Getting annoyed with the ball boy because he wasn't handing him the towel 'the correct way' and blaming his performance on that sort of stuff just confirms his grumpiness. Hopefully won't be considered as 'Sports Personality of the Year' (but probably will be if he starts WINNING things....)

Fcukin feeble limp wristed performance from an overrated player who is also a complete ignorant cnut! Chinese lad was so much classier and also had manners.
So different from his brother who carried him in the doubles.

He's in the semis...first ever Grand Slam semi-final 8)

Probably Nadal next...really hope he beats that grunting, big-armed, rat-faced, Real Madrid-supporting tw@t!

Get past him and he can win the whole thing - all the other guys look beatable.

I don't really care if he doesn't have a traditional UK tennis players manners and grace. As far as I can remember they gallantly but continually lost.

Murray, the arrogant, moody gobshite, wins. Long may it continue.

A quote from Frankie Boyle: " Last time I saw a Scotsman playing tennis was during a game of charades.....he was trying to mime the word homosexual."

Being catching up on the USO all week, he's playing better than ever before. If he beats Nedal im sure he will take the win in the final. Im expecting him to hit the 4th ranking in the world after it has finished. His brother is doing pretty well too, he's playing in the mixed doubles final right now.

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
Matty0001 said:
Looks like he's given the world #1 a thrashing.
Given? How does a half-played match suspended by rain qualify as a "given" thrashing?

Plenty of time for him to choke, yet.

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
I'd eat my hat, but I don't wear one.

Nice one, that oatmeal ethnic. Let's see if he can truly step up to the plate against Federer.

Plenty of that to be shared out amongst his detractors methinks :p

What a match! Murray's just thrown down the gauntlet to the top three...great stuff seeing Ratface blown away in such scintillating fashion. :twisted:

Federer must be bricking it at the moment seeing Murray in such frightening form.

I'm backing Andy for the final in 3 or 4 sets...unless he totally loses his head, which I can't see happening considering how well he's coped with pressure until now. The extra day's rest might be very valuable for the Fed though.

One hand on the trophy!

Taz_786 said:

Plenty of that to be shared out amongst his detractors methinks :p

What a match! Murray's just thrown down the gauntlet to the top three...great stuff seeing Ratface blown away in such scintillating fashion. :twisted:

Federer must be bricking it at the moment seeing Murray in such frightening form.

I'm backing Andy for the final in 3 or 4 sets...unless he totally loses his head, which I can't see happening considering how well he's coped with pressure until now. The extra day's rest might be very valuable for the Fed though.

One hand on the trophy!
As much as i want Murray to win, im giving the win to Federer in 4 sets.

Federer is under huge pressure to prove that he's still the Man and I think Murray can take advantage.

Wouldn't be too upset if Murray lost though, still a fan of the Fed and really want him to beat Pistol Pete's all-time record!

ANDY MURRAY - 72 YEARS IN THE MAKING!!! Fred Perry will be looking down from his Umpire Seat in the Sky Tomorrow Night... The last time a Brit won a Grand Slam was Fred Perry 72 YEARS AGO!!!!!!

And to think, Andy Murray was in Dunblane School when that idiot massacred 16 children and a Teacher!

COME ON THE MURRAY TONIGHT!!!!! :D

:D :D Have you heard the BBC clip of Don King talking about "The Grapple in the Apple" ??!! :D

Made oi larf! "He's the 007 of the tennis court... It's gonna be one of the most exciting tennis matches in tennis history... LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!! WE'RE READY BABY!!!!"

King's bottom jaw is amazing .... flaps away and says words but they don't ALWAYS make sense... describing the tennis match like a boxing match.... jab jab jab

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ho2331 The NAAFI Bar 193
vvaannmmaann The NAAFI Bar 235
Tuffty The NAAFI Bar 145