Andy Murray

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by vandyke, Aug 3, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well Done to the grumpy jock. A great performance

2. Ey? What? Has he actually won something? He should be in the top 5 by now anyway.

3. That scot's Mr Charisma personified....... Thankfully Kimi RÄIKKÖNEN didn't win today otherwise we would have been given the rare treat of TWO miserable feckers at the top of their game 'smiling' out at us from the telly to show us just how pleased they were with the result.......

[​IMG]
    "Kimi is overcome with emotion after his win at Malaysian Grand Prix"

[​IMG]
    "A win at the Spanish GP leaves Kimi as pleased as punch"

[​IMG]
    Kimi smiles to himself as he contemplates how to ram that arrogant twonk Hamilton off the front of the grid.....

4. Today's performance in the Olympics on the other hand was a fekin EMBARRASSMENT... Getting annoyed with the ball boy because he wasn't handing him the towel 'the correct way' and blaming his performance on that sort of stuff just confirms his grumpiness. Hopefully won't be considered as 'Sports Personality of the Year' (but probably will be if he starts WINNING things....)

5. Fcukin feeble limp wristed performance from an overrated player who is also a complete ignorant cnut! Chinese lad was so much classier and also had manners.
    So different from his brother who carried him in the doubles.

6. Jings, crivens and helpmaboab, these olymics don't pay very well, do they?

Good job it's only every 4 years or he'd be skint.

7. He's in the semis...first ever Grand Slam semi-final 8)

Probably Nadal next...really hope he beats that grunting, big-armed, rat-faced, Real Madrid-supporting tw@t!

Get past him and he can win the whole thing - all the other guys look beatable.

8. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

I don't really care if he doesn't have a traditional UK tennis players manners and grace. As far as I can remember they gallantly but continually lost.

Murray, the arrogant, moody gobshite, wins. Long may it continue.

9. Where's Tim Henman when you need a loser?

10. A quote from Frankie Boyle: " Last time I saw a Scotsman playing tennis was during a game of charades.....he was trying to mime the word homosexual."

11. Being catching up on the USO all week, he's playing better than ever before. If he beats Nedal im sure he will take the win in the final. Im expecting him to hit the 4th ranking in the world after it has finished. His brother is doing pretty well too, he's playing in the mixed doubles final right now.

12. Looks like he's given the world #1 a thrashing.

13. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Given? How does a half-played match suspended by rain qualify as a "given" thrashing?

Plenty of time for him to choke, yet.

14. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

I'd eat my hat, but I don't wear one.

Nice one, that oatmeal ethnic. Let's see if he can truly step up to the plate against Federer.

15. Like i said, Murray gave him a thrashing. Now on to swiss bashing.