Andy Murray

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Meh...

Another major sporting event where British participation has ended before the interesting part. The money the LTA gets from Wimbledon is huge - so why can't we produce more than one reasonable player at a time? The cyclists and rowers have managed to produce a lot of world beaters but tennis hasn't.

Tuffty

War Hero
Does anyone have a cheap Bulgarian footy shirt i can have, just want to take a picture of myself wearing it and send it to the Jock tw*t. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH anyone but murray

Am I the only person who got a warm satisfying glow inside on hearing that Murray had kept up the true British sports person standards of not getting anywhere near the final of a huge sporting event.

When it comes to british teams and sports men and women I always go into it thinking their going to fall at the first hurdle and if they do no surprise there if they don't then it gets interesting watching as they kick the arrse out of a little bit of luck that happens to have come their way before crashing out dismally at the 'oooooh you could almost reach out and touch the trophy' stage in true British sports tradition.

Am I the only person who got a warm satisfying glow inside on hearing that Murray had kept up the true British sports person standards of not getting anywhere near the final of a huge sporting event.

Aaaahhhh common now!! Nadal, currently the No1 world ranked player got taken out by a 19 year old 'wild card' who most have barely heard of.
I'm disappointed for Murray.

The money the LTA gets from Wimbledon is huge - so why can't we produce more than one reasonable player at a time?

Those blazer badges, flannels and clip boards for the 9 million officials don't come cheap you know.

Why do "we" as a nation dislike anyone who has even a modicum?
I've no real liking for the man or his game, however, to give him his due, I bet he's a better tennis player than most (all) of the posters on this site.
Good luck to him.

PFGEN

GCM
That'll be blow jobs of the menu for the rest of the month then.

andy murray girlfriend.jpg

Oh dear the Jock is out of Wimbledon oh well life goes on!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh dear the Jock is out of Wimbledon oh well life goes on!
ETC ETC

You must have been really pissed off when he won it last year.
At least the quarter finals is a bit better than losing every game in the first week.

You must have been really pissed off when he won it last year.
At least the quarter finals is a bit better than losing every game in the first week.
Well after Andy said he wanted anyone to win but England in some football comp a few years he lost the support. It just goes to show that he will be happy with independence & playing for Scotland.

Oh and my gran was a jock, but proud to be part of the UK.

Latest Threads