Andy Murray hoping for support in London

From the BBC News service.

Andy Murray will begin his campaign against Japan's Kei Nishikori at London's O2 arena on Sunday.
It will be Murray's first match in the UK since he backed Scottish Independence in September.
Will you be backing him?

From the BBC News service.

Andy Murray will begin his campaign against Japan's Kei Nishikori at London's O2 arena on Sunday.
It will be Murray's first match in the UK since he backed Scottish Independence in September.
Will you be backing him?
Why wouldn't we?

sguyw

LE

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
We'll some ****** is backing his mummy in Strictly!

I don't even follow squash but I hope he gets a hole in one or some such.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Will you not have to wait and see if he wins before a decision is made if he's Scottish or British?

It is traditional.

Will you not have to wait and see if he wins before a decision is made if he's Scottish or British?

It is traditional.

Its the run to the final where he'll be more British by the day, until he loses where he'll revert back to being a bitter, chip-on-the-shoulder, English hating, porridge wog.

Its the run to the final where he'll be more British by the day, until he loses where he'll revert back to being a bitter, chip-on-the-shoulder, English hating, porridge wog.
Who lives happily in the very English county of Surrey. The cnut.

In fairness, if you had the money to not have to live in that northern shithole masquerading as a country wouldnt you move out as soon as possible? (like Sean Connery and other such "proud" Jocks)

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer

Everyone has to live somewhere. Imagine drinking in Pirbright, or Guildford.

I don't even follow squash but I hope he gets a hole in one or some such.
You know more about whatever game it is that the traitorous sweaty little shit plays than I do.

Of course i will be supporting Andy Murray as he is virtually in a class of his own.

Just like the Dunblane days.

Latest Threads