Andy McNab.....

Ok, the bloke is widely regarded as a bit of a sell-out for his columns in the Sun, and his influence on the furthering of Walt-Dom, as well as it being rumoured that he isn't that popular in West Wales due to him breaking his silence.

However, am I the only person that actually finds his Novels (not B20, lol) actually quite entertaining.....?

Prae

Surely you mean East Wales- or has he fallen out with some surfers?

Praetorian said:
Ok, the bloke is widely regarded as a bit of a sell-out for his columns in the Sun, and his influence on the furthering of Walt-Dom, as well as it being rumoured that he isn't that popular in West Wales due to him breaking his silence.

However, am I the only person that actually finds his Novels (not B20, lol) actually quite entertaining.....?

Prae
West England, surely?

CunningLinguist said:
I agree that B20 was an intersting read, but I was given Recoil last christmas as a pressie and couldn't even get halfway through it was so bad
Ahh, see I got Recoil as well, and it isn't very good, but in his defence you do need to read the previous 2 or 3 books in order to get the storyline. I think its about the 8th book in the series or something.