Andy McNab does it again

Just finished Brute Force by Andy Mc and noticed he's done the impossible, for most men that is. Stuck at a checkpoint and planning his next move on page 383 he describes how "the automatic gearbox in his borrowed Audi Q7
would do the work for me, all I had to do was shift my foot off the brake and onto the gas".

Then on page 405 he describes a reverse turn in the same car where he "hammered the brake and clutch and wrenched the steering back the other way"

I knew he was good but....................

Just finished Brute Force by Andy Mc and noticed he's done the impossible, for most men that is. Stuck at a checkpoint and planning his next move on page 383 he describes how "the automatic gearbox in his borrowed Audi Q7
would do the work for me, all I had to do was shift my foot off the brake and onto the gas".

Then on page 405 he describes a reverse turn in the same car where he "hammered the brake and clutch and wrenched the steering back the other way"

How will he sleep at night worrying?

Just a polite enquiry but did you acquire this book in the FICTION section? Just asking like.

He was probably too busy polishing his DCM and MM to notice this little faux pas, unlike yourself who clearly has too much time on your hands

Auto boxes have a couple of clutches.

Hiya Andy we mates now?

How will he sleep at night worrying?

hopefully comfortably using soutie's £14.49 to plump out his pillow!

I read Andy McNab books, nor am I embaressed or ashamed. I read lots of other books by lots of different authors. There's only one criteria and that's to hold my interest.

Harry Potter and Roald Dahl are also of interest. I'd be interested to hear any detractor's book list over the last year.

I read Andy McNab books, nor am I embaressed or ashamed. I read lots of other books by lots of different authors. There's only one criteria and that's to hold my interest.

Harry Potter and Roald Dahl are also of interest. I'd be interested to hear any detractor's book list over the last year.
McNab, Martin Cruz Smith, Mick Flynn, S Hunter, Lee Child, David Nobbs, Karl Marlantes, Tom Sharpe, S Scarrow, J Higgins, Henning Mankell, Jezzer Clarkson- Wait a minute! You only wanted to hear from detractors (Detractor, de ting dat used to tow de plow, Adio Africa!

Latest Threads