Andy May MP Loses his Bottle.

#1
Andy Slaughter MP appears to have finally flipped his lid. He stormed out of an interview yesterday on “The Week in Westminster” after telling I Want a Referendum Chairman Derek Scott to “fuck off” during the interview. The presenter (Mark Darcy) told Scott he had never seen anything like it in his career. A sanitised version is being aired tonight
http://www.order-order.com/

Oh dear.

Wahahahaha. :lol:

Does anyone know what channel the interview will be aried on?
 
#2
thank you for bringing this great website to my attention. I emailed my (?useless) MP on the referendum issue this week, and have yet to have a reply.

OT
 
#3
Scabster_Mooch said:
Andy Slaughter MP appears to have finally flipped his lid. He stormed out of an interview yesterday on “The Week in Westminster” after telling I Want a Referendum Chairman Derek Scott to “fuck off” during the interview. The presenter (Mark Darcy) told Scott he had never seen anything like it in his career. A sanitised version is being aired tonight
http://www.order-order.com/

Oh dear.

Wahahahaha. :lol:

Does anyone know what channel the interview will be aried on?
It's on Radio 4 at 23:30 tonight, 08:30 tomorrow morning. Also likely to be on the internet after midnight tonight.
 
#4
The man is a cnut. He disingenuously records on his web-site that he was educated in local schools, to underline his man of the people, local boy image. He neglects to mention that school was in fact Latymer...a selective independent school with fees of about £12500 per annum. I wonder if he will be following his party leadership and send his kids to "local schools"?
 
#5
Considering the number of Oxbridge educated ex-public schoolboys and girls in the government, to hear them wittering on about 'Eton educated David Cameron' as if it was a crime is hypocritical, even for New Liarbour toerags.
 

cpunk

LE
Moderator
#6
Cuddles said:
The man is a cnut. He disingenuously records on his web-site that he was educated in local schools, to underline his man of the people, local boy image. He neglects to mention that school was in fact Latymer...a selective independent school with fees of about £12500 per annum. I wonder if he will be following his party leadership and send his kids to "local schools"?
Tell that to the marines... my son is there at the moment and we don't see much change from £15k for his fees when little fripperies like lunch, trips and other activities are added in.
 
#7
cpunk said:
Cuddles said:
The man is a cnut. He disingenuously records on his web-site that he was educated in local schools, to underline his man of the people, local boy image. He neglects to mention that school was in fact Latymer...a selective independent school with fees of about £12500 per annum. I wonder if he will be following his party leadership and send his kids to "local schools"?
Tell that to the marines... my son is there at the moment and we don't see much change from £15k for his fees when little fripperies like lunch, trips and other activities are added in.
Sorry! I got that figure from the internet...so which Labour constituency do you currently represent, cpunk??
 

Similar threads

Top