Andy Gormanly RIP

It is with great sadness that I have to report the untimely death of Andy Gormanly, CMT and RN

He died on Fri 09 Jan 09 having sustained massive injuries in an RTC the previous day.

He will be well known amongst the old and bold, and will be sadly missed.
He was a very active web member on many site and an active participant of the RAMC Association

Rest easy soldier, youve done our share.

RIP

Just received this by email:

I hope this gets to the right place I am andy Gormanly's ex wife Chandra On behalf of his children Philip and Rebekah we would like to thank you all for your messages they are a great comfort to us all. As some of you will know we put our past behind us and were good friends. Phil and Becca are coping extremely well and we are all supporting each other.My husband Daryl was a friend of Andy's too and is being an absolute rock to the children.They are making a memory book for their dad and we will include all messages from all forums and believe me there are a few. So if anybody has any memories, stories or anything they would like to share please post them and they will be included. I will let people know of the arrangments as and when I can through either this site or
his friends that post on here. On behalf of Phil and Becca

Chandra

ANDY GORMANLY 2/4/55 10/1/2009

Very sad - another stalwart of the AMS, RIP Andy

Andys' funeral is Mon 26 Jan 09, 1140 hrs at Grimsby Crem for anyone wishing to pay their last respects in person

Bedpan2zero said:
Andys' funeral is Mon 26 Jan 09, 1140 hrs at Grimsby Crem for anyone wishing to pay their last respects in person
I will be going to the funeral, traveling from Hull and shall be taking the RAMC Association Standard Bearer to the funeral. If anyone else wants a lift from Hull to the funeral and back please PM me and I shall be happy to take you.

RIP fella.