Android tablet with GPS and compass/magnetometer

endure

GCM
I'm looking for an Android tablet that has both GPS and a built in compass/magnetometer sensor for a little project of mine but they seem to be quite rare.

It needs to be as cheap as possible and I'd be quite happy with a used one. I'd also be quite happy with a Chinese brand - most tablets are made there anyway ;-)

The only model I've found that is reasonably priced second hand is the Samsung Galaxy S2.

Does anyone know of any other makes/models that would do?

Mobile phones seem to have GPS and some have a compass so a large screen/Phablet might also work.

I'm aware that Ipads have the necessary bits but I need Android please.

I'm looking for an Android tablet that has both GPS and a built in compass/magnetometer sensor for a little project of mine but they seem to be quite rare.

It needs to be as cheap as possible and I'd be quite happy with a used one. I'd also be quite happy with a Chinese brand - most tablets are made there anyway ;-)

The only model I've found that is reasonably priced second hand is the Samsung Galaxy S2.

Does anyone know of any other makes/models that would do?

Mobile phones seem to have GPS and some have a compass so a large screen/Phablet might also work.

I'm aware that Ipads have the necessary bits but I need Android please.
I have a Fold 2, I believe that would tick all the boxes

Latest Threads