Android app problems?

Been trying to log on with my phone but a message comes up saying that the license is invalid.

thanks for letting me know - seems to be a billing hitch by Tapatalk. Hopefully all should be well again shortly (crosses fingers).

I keep getting a message saying I can't post pics because I am not logged in. Logged in and out and still the same.

DieHard

LE
Book Reviewer
3 out of 5 times when i log in it says invalid response contact server and quite often says arrse app not responding force close.
Also i can no longer load photos, it says waiting for response and nothing happens.
Any tips?

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

3 out of 5 times when i log in it says invalid response contact server and quite often says arrse app not responding force close.
Also i can no longer load photos, it says waiting for response and nothing happens.
Any tips?

Uninstall and re install? Worked for me.

DieHard

LE
Book Reviewer
I've noticed a few problems using the arrow to go to the next page on a thread - sometimes it takes many attempts to work, almost as if it's 'greyed out'. I've also notice when scrolling down the thread list it sometimes hangs or takes ages for the threads further down to become available, as if internet connection had been lost etc.

could that be your mobile connection? Does it still do it on a good wi-fi connection?

I experienced this whilst connected to WiFi. Using Samsung Galaxy s2 with most up-to-date OS on T-Mobile.

I have just managed to recreate it again. When pressing the right arrow at bottom to move to next page it did not highlight the first 3 attempts, it then allowed me to move to the next page - without the arrow highlighting when touched. After that both left and right arrows highlighted as expected when touched.
I don't know if this is down to the app or my phone although I don't have any other issues with my phone in any other area.

oldbaldy

LE
No problems here

Sent from my Nexus 4

Can you check you're up to date please by searching for the app in Google play and seeing if it offers you an update. A pagination bug fix is in the change log.

Noticed the same as Supermatelot today, updated on 10/07/13 and it's happened both Wi-Fi and over mobile network.

My arrse app was updated 3 days ago also.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Faded Mobile Phones 2
Bad CO ARRSE: Site Issues 74
Trackpen ARRSE: Site Issues 3