Andrew Stephen, Ex Grenadiers First Gulf War

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Captainmoussa, Jan 27, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The site moderators have kindly given me permissin for this post...

I am trying to contact Andrew Stephen, who served as a young private in the First Gulf War with 1st Battalion, the Grenadier Guards.

I am a tv producer and my company (Blakeway Productions) interviewed Andrew ten years ago for a Channel 4 series called “Shell Shock”. At the time, he had left the army and was living at Dalesgate Close, Littleover, Derby. However, he appears to have moved from this address.

I would like to inform Andrew that part of his interview is currently being re-run at an exhibition in London. I would also like to talk to him in connection with another programme, which Blakeway Productions are currently making for BBC2.

If you know his whereabouts, please tell Andrew that I am contactable at adam.jessel@blakeway.tv /0207 4285017 . Please also let me know if you think you can assit with contacting him.

Many thanks

2. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

Have you tried RHQ, Gren Gds at Wellington Barracks. They might be able to contact him.