Andrew Castle - GMTV

Watching GMTV this morning I was chuffed to see a bit of exposure for Mark Ormrod the triple amputee Marine.

Andrew Castle started off asking his the usual gumph, how did you cope etc and moved onto a bit of rib tickling about him proposing to his, now wife, whilst high on Morphine. All very endearing stuff.

I watched, mouth agape, as this smug tw@t then had the gaul to ask, on live TV.

So, Mark, Afghanistan.... was it worth it?

What a scum sucking @rsehole he is!

Pretty Much,

I didn't like the tw@t anyway and this has infuriated me. How the hell Mark Ormrod and his wife sat there and maintained some decorum I don't know.

Ditto,

I was a little shocked as to how anyone could ask that question. The answer to the actual question of "So, Mark.... is Afghanistan worth the pain and problems of you losing both legs and your right arm" is No.

That withstanding he must have been trying to provoke a response.

Or maybe, just maybe, there is an ever so slight possibility that he was aware of what questions he would be asked prior to the interview and was happy to answer them :D

Sorry forget that, that would mean there would be nothing to be outraged about :roll:

Andrew Castle is an utter sausage jockey...he seemed to be aiming the questions at Mark's wife!

What lacks in IQ, he DOESN'T make up for in charisma OR ability on a tennis court!

Fair play to the marine and his wife and good luck to them! He said he was going back to work in September, I think. Any idea what he'll do?

CAARPS said:
Or maybe, just maybe, there is an ever so slight possibility that he was aware of what questions he would be asked prior to the interview and was happy to answer them :D

Sorry forget that, that would mean there would be nothing to be outraged about :roll:
That particular question seemed to wrongfoot Mark and he spluttered before politely declined to answer, for that reason I don't think that question had been briefed.

The rest of it, I dont know.

JerseyTom said:
Andrew Castle is an utter sausage jockey...he seemed to be aiming the questions at Mark's wife!

What lacks in IQ, he DOESN'T make up for in charisma OR ability on a tennis court!

Fair play to the marine and his wife and good luck to them! He said he was going back to work in September, I think. Any idea what he'll do?

I thinks they said something about an admin post

What he could have said was "The whole job is worth it... to experience much more interesting things, to see things you'll never see, do thing's you'll never do... and you can sit their with your boring fcuknuts presenter job" :)

Than at the end, the Marine would still smash his face in with one arm, a head butt wouldn't go amiss either, than Castle's wife would see who the bigger man was and let the marine shag her.

The impression was definitely of Castle throwing the question in off the cuff. If you've been involved with media types you'll know that they don't tend to brief you on every (sometimes any) question that might be asked, and presenters get a lot of leeway in what they choose to ask. Thus, Castle is a Cnut for asking that.

Whereas Ormrod did his service and country proud - both he and his wife were very dignified and positive. I think what he's lacking in limbs he more than makes up for with a pair of enormous brass testicles.

big_les said:
The impression was definitely of Castle throwing the question in off the cuff. If you've been involved with media types you'll know that they don't tend to brief you on every (sometimes any) question that might be asked, and presenters get a lot of leeway in what they choose to ask. Thus, Castle is a Cnut for asking that.

Whereas Ormrod did his service and country proud - both he and his wife were very dignified and positive. I think what he's lacking in limbs he more than makes up for with a pair of enormous brass testicles.
My thoughts exactly, which is why Castles bird needs to bend down and have those brass testicles slapping into the back of her buns to know what its like to have a real man.

Latest Threads