Andrew Castle - GMTV

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by choff, Aug 14, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Watching GMTV this morning I was chuffed to see a bit of exposure for Mark Ormrod the triple amputee Marine.

Andrew Castle started off asking his the usual gumph, how did you cope etc and moved onto a bit of rib tickling about him proposing to his, now wife, whilst high on Morphine. All very endearing stuff.

I watched, mouth agape, as this smug tw@t then had the gaul to ask, on live TV.

So, Mark, Afghanistan.... was it worth it?

What a scum sucking @rsehole he is!
  2. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

I take it you're outraged then?
  3. Pretty Much,

I didn't like the tw@t anyway and this has infuriated me. How the hell Mark Ormrod and his wife sat there and maintained some decorum I don't know.
  4. Most likley because they're not as excitable as you are, Mr Angry.
  5. I am an excitable individual ;)
  6. I would still put money on the Marine to thrash the living daylights out or Mr Castle in a one to one! In fact I would pay good money to see it.

8. Ditto,

I was a little shocked as to how anyone could ask that question. The answer to the actual question of "So, Mark.... is Afghanistan worth the pain and problems of you losing both legs and your right arm" is No.

That withstanding he must have been trying to provoke a response.
  9. Or maybe, just maybe, there is an ever so slight possibility that he was aware of what questions he would be asked prior to the interview and was happy to answer them :D

Sorry forget that, that would mean there would be nothing to be outraged about :roll:
  10. You're spoiling it CAARPS.
  11. Andrew Castle is an utter sausage jockey...he seemed to be aiming the questions at Mark's wife!

What lacks in IQ, he DOESN'T make up for in charisma OR ability on a tennis court!

Fair play to the marine and his wife and good luck to them! He said he was going back to work in September, I think. Any idea what he'll do?
  12. That particular question seemed to wrongfoot Mark and he spluttered before politely declined to answer, for that reason I don't think that question had been briefed.

The rest of it, I dont know.

13. I didn't see the piece but he sounds like a total cnut. :x
  14. I think after all they have both coped with, they can deal with crass stupidity !!
  15. Good point well made