Andrea Leadsom has resigned

I thought that having seen her in a low cut blouse with significant busticle bouncery but thought some dullard might not think it was appropriate for the IC.

A two bagger, at least.
I'd add another, just to be safe.
And ear defenders (unless a ball gag was deployed)

Probly still feel cheap afterwards though.

Getting to the point, I've done worse than Andrea and she's younger than me. A quick google reveals that she has a tidy figure so:

I would.
1558558133187.png

I'd add another, just to be safe.
And ear defenders (unless a ball gag was deployed)

Probly still feel cheap afterwards though.
I have never felt cheap.

Debased, degraded, disgusting, debauched and depraved possibly but not cheap.

Getting to the point, I've done worse than Andrea and she's younger than me. A quick google reveals that she has a tidy figure so:

I would.
View attachment 394463
Ghastly legs.

Shaggable from the top of the thighs to the neck.

Let’s see if I can get that in the Volkischer Beobachter tomorrow morning.

NMWS so no worries.

A bit of a pointless gesture, really.

PMTM is washed up... her resignation is imminent, I believe.
She won't leave office until Satan himself prises her cold, dead fingers away from the despatch box.

The appointment of Leader of the House of Commons, seems to be a halfway house. Somewhere between the 1922 Committee and The Chiltern Hundreds.

Previous incumbents include ........

AN made Leadsom look like an idiot. She was just playing to the gallery. Repeat lie. Repeat lie. Repeat lie. Must repeat lie. Return.

Good job she has gone. Surplus to requirements.

Rare that AN gives a Tory a hard time.

Regarding a second referendum I don’t really understand how a democratic nation can have too much democracy. No leaver actually knew what they were voting for in 2016 other than some mystical notion of Make Britain Great Again. Blue passports, LSD, no w*gs, the empire, no human rights bollox blah blah blah blah blah. One would have to wonder what they were scared of - presumably not getting lucky second time around.
You arrogant kurac. (Google it - it's where you get all of your info anyway).

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Norway. That is all
The Norway political scene is very similar to our current one, the only difference is the strength of the parties involved.

Norway–European Union relations - Wikipedia

If the Brexit Party is able to morph itself into a broad political party then we would probably be identical to Norway politically. Note in Norway, Tory, Labour and Liberals all want to join the EU but are held at arm's length by the central party and other fringe parties

Another interesting point is the result of Norway not joining the EU was not the end of the matter, the application to join was just put in abeyance until the political will changes! A good move really by the anti EU parties as this is probably the realisation Norwegians need to maintain their distrust of the EU and their grasp on countries!

AN made Leadsom look like an idiot. She was just playing to the gallery. Repeat lie. Repeat lie. Repeat lie. Must repeat lie. Return.

Good job she has gone. Surplus to requirements.

Rare that AN gives a Tory a hard time.

Regarding a second referendum I don’t really understand how a democratic nation can have too much democracy. No leaver actually knew what they were voting for in 2016 other than some mystical notion of Make Britain Great Again. Blue passports, LSD, no w*gs, the empire, no human rights bollox blah blah blah blah blah. One would have to wonder what they are scared of - presumably not getting lucky second time around.
I usually enjoy your wittier posts but that last paragraph is complete blx and shows the same degree of understanding as those you are trying to denigrate.

I usually enjoy your wittier posts but that last paragraph is complete blx and shows the same degree of understanding as those you are trying to denigrate.
Fair comment. I wasn’t really trying to denigrate anyone. It’s not my style on ARRSE (with the possible exception of Earth and a few Soviet trolls) and I tend not to get involved in the mongfests.

I was pointing out that there was no cohesive philosophy or plan in the Brexit concept. Even it’s leaders didn’t have a clue as to the implementation and walked away from it when it was dumped in their laps.

And questioning the logic of the notion that in a democratic nation another referendum was somehow undemocratic.