Andrea Leadsom has resigned

Last edited:
Good news!

stupid lying cow

Access to Single Market if we brexit. Not a problem she said

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
For Mrs M to lose a supporter of such riveting charisma is truly sad.

Good news!

stupid lying cow

Access to Single Market if we brexit. Not a problem she said
We would have had if May had accepted EU offer of Free Trade Agreement. However, Remainer May declined as she wanted UK to have closer ties with EU

Oh, you know, that one that thought that being a mother made her better qualified for the job of leader.

I wonder if she'll try that line again.
Nope, not a scooby. Let me hazard a guess she's a bit grey*?

*like virtually all politicians these days, faceless, bland, utterly unremarkable and imminently forgettable non-entities.

We would have had if May had accepted EU offer of Free Trade Agreement. However, Remainer May declined as she wanted UK to have closer ties with EU
Incorrect. The WA is inferior to the single market in access terms.

PMTM ruled out freedom of movement, thus closed the door on the single market with her redlines

PMTM ruled out freedom of movement, thus closed the door on the single market with her redlines
I suppose- like they didn’t know that they were voting to leave the customs union and single market- Brexiteers also didn’t know that they were voting against freedom of movement.
So it would’ve been ok for May to keep it yes?

You really are thick

I suppose- like they didn’t know that they were voting to leave the customs union and single market- Brexiteers also didn’t know that they were voting against freedom of movement.
So it would’ve been ok for May to keep it yes?
Did you vote to end freedom of movement?