and you thought the English navy where gay check out japan

Discussion in 'Royal Navy' started by dantae, Oct 4, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Submarines are big, hard and full of seamen
  2. "The Japanese ad look like you might have fun with all the gay buttseck on the ship . U.S ad make it look like your gonna get some gay buttseck on the ship whether you like it or not. "

quoted for the truth.
  3. dantae,do you spend a lot of time looking at men in uniform dancing around and or homoerotic septic naval types looking all tough and rough?
  4. Sympathetic_Reaction

Sympathetic_Reaction LE Book Reviewer

Is that the Royal Navy (or is there a specific english one?) and "where" are they being gay?

p.s. I'd like to put in my claim under the new discrimination laws as this thread has offended me as it insults some people I have never and am unlikely ever to meet but I am offended on thier behalf and would like some money please.
  5. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I thought they might have shown the RN advert, the one showing that recruits will be trained to save their tunes on a PC to enable them to re-load when they hand over their iPods on surrendering.
  6. The OP probably choreographed the Japs dancing and we should take this thread as his coming out of the closet
  7. The US ad is no way representative of the obese Burger-eating red-necks I see shuffling their tubby bodies around the decks/corridors on those Carrier Discovery docs I watch.
  8. vvaannmmaann depends on my urges interested?? seriously tho im stuck at home with the flu coughing phlem up like its going out of fashion and am bored simple as that
  9. FFS watch Midsommer Murder (again) if you are that bored!
  10. My grandfather was taken prisoner by the Japanese, and he said they were nothing like that recruitment advert.
  11. The Japanese - as a modern day race - are fairly anti-military. About ten-years-ago the Japanese were allowed to send detachments of soldiers abroad to help with UN Peace Missions, but these soldiers were limited to those serving purely in a field hospital capacity. Many Japanese protested about this. Why? They thought it was the thin end of the wedge, and they'd be off trying to create a new Empire shortly after.

The Japanese have historically been a warrior race, and many peace-loving Japs don't like the idea of getting all 'military'; hence that's why I think this add was of a 'fluffy' nature.
  12. Water closet? Don't they call that the "heads" in the navy?

RN = Really Narnia (yes, that far back in the closet they're in Narnia)
  13. where gay?

where wolf?

There wolf. There castle.