...and you moaned about horsemeat.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by bodie, Mar 15, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 1
  1. Mmm strawberry.

• Like Like x 1
  2. but a little 'salty' (so I was told)

3. If I were Mc D`s lawyers I would counter sue. Firstly the cow has a stupid name "Anishi" FFS. Secondly it`s stupid enough to feed it`s whelps in a Mc D. Thirdly it was not watching what its young were picking up and shoving in their maws.

4. What kind of sick children eat used condoms? It's they who should be hauled in front of a court.

Sounds like opportunistic bullshit to me. Invent a story in order to sue McDonald's. Choose something horrifying to ensure it makes the papers.

5. At least the kid is getting more vitamins from the franger than the burger.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Now that you mention it, I wonder if this is just an elaborate child abuse cover-up.

"Well doc, what happened was..."

7. Hardly a healthy diet for a 2 year old even sans condom.

8. So the sprog wasn't actually eating a burger. The mother should be sued for being stupid.
    Opportunistic money grabbing cow.

9. Lucky her that her child ate something in a restaurant that has a huge fortune worth plundering rather than a greasey spoon up the road (which probably serves better food than MacD ).

She alleges....... did she make a fuss at the time. Is there CCTV footage (so we can have a giggle) ?

If true, at what point do MacD become negligent at not clearing the restaurant of rubbish ? 10 mins, 5, 20 ???

Who would she sue if the child had eaten it of the street outside ?

No need to answer, I couldn't give a fcuk ! :)

• Like Like x 1