and who said qf was irrational balls

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by colinrobins, May 5, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Since the QF-theory claims to be a Theory of Everything that includes Life and the Observer and all that has to do with his existence, it must also satisfy the demands for the grand unification of all of man’s deterministic- and spiritual-sciences! This the theory achieves by presenting the solution to the riddle of Life, Consciousness and the Spiritual Disciplines of man in the language of contemporary physics and biology. In a 1994 BBC television program named A BRIEF HISTORY OF TIME presenting the life and times of the brilliant mathematician, physicist and cosmologist, Professor Stephen Hawking, Lucasian Professor of mathematics at Cambridge University. The title of this television program on the life of this world renowned cosmologist and theoretical physicist, comes from his 1988 book titled A BRIEF HISTORY OF TIME, in which he describes the declared quest of his life, to discover the ultimate unification theory in physics. This equation, or set of equations, is in essence not only the holy grail of physics but of all of man's scientific endeavor, and fittingly the professor concludes his book with the following remarks: “However, if we do discover a complete theory, it should in time be understandable in broad principle by everyone, not just a few scientists. Then we shall all, philosophers, scientists, and just ordinary people, be able to take part in the discussion of why it is that we and the universe exist. If we find the answer to that, it would be the ultimate triumph of human reason—for then we would truly know the mind of God.” The last four words in this contemplations are then used as a title for another book on this subject, by the brilliant writer, Professor Paul Davis, the successor, or heir apparent, to the famous physicists and popularizer of physics Sir Arthur Stanley Eddington. The title of that book is THE MIND OF GOD. The Scientific Basis for a Rational World, in which Professor Davis contemplates and argues the prospect for the discovery of the all-encompassing unification theory, or, the ultimate thoughts of that God may have been thinking when he created the Universe. Professor Albert Einstein himself had already described his search using similar metaphors: "I want to know how God created this world. I am not interested in this or that phenomenon, in the spectrum of this or that element; I want to know His thoughts; the rest are details." but we suspect that these metaphors from Hawking and Davis may have their origin in this remark by Einstein. The last chapter in Devises book carries the title "The Mystery at the End of the Universe", but in in it Davis confronts the skepticism that has settled into the community of theoretical physicists with the suggestion that there is still a domain remaining, which may have the possibility of providing the ultimate answer to the mystery at the end of the Universe. This is the the phenomena of "Mystical Knowledge".
  2. You not dead yet, colin?

I'll bet your daughter thinks you're a cunt too .......whilst shes getting scuttled up the wrong un.
  3. Cut and pastitis I think. What a complete flid.
  4. you see the thing is mr 8000 posts on this forum.
    you havent got a life.
    ever since your mother and father fvcked each other to death with a donkey and a hamster your life has been empty.
    until now highlander.
    just go's to show no matter if im writing about q.f i still get high posts hahahha
    you retarded remf reject
  5. Of course it's cut and paste. Compare it to his other posts where he writes like a baby chimp using a head dobber.
  6. Bore off you dull cnut.

Might as well get yourself a dictionary while you're there!
  7. I thought the answer was 42?
  8. hahahha cant be arsed mate but its not cut and paste that took me as long as it did to make your mother cum her load with a butter knife and a piece of string.
  9. Zip it you PTSD walt.
  10. lol
    i try and zip it every time i see your ugly fvcking mother.
    she begs for it in excange for a couple of quid,she really should leave the
    crack alone.
  11. Actually more like this:

12. You've not really got much of a repartee have you? Is it because you're a civvy or is it just because you're a dull cunt? I can see why the Army binned you.
  13. Cow

Cow LE

14. mmmm i can smell your mothers corpse....
    oh no the dogs shit,i do apologise :D
    she was a smelly old cvnt anyway the money grabbing slvt