And when we've finished in Iraq.......

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Jip Travolta, Oct 17, 2002.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just where do they get the "shock" bit from?

Also amazed that the Septics have backed down in the UN to the FROGS!  

Quelle horreur!   :eek:

Does this mean that the power behind the super-power eats amphibions, smells of garlic and doesn't wash!  Now, if ever a country was in need of invasion to sort out a few cultural issues...........
  2. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

I don't think it's such a climb-down as the press is making it out to be.  The Septics are up for it this time, and it'll take more than a bunch frog-eating pederasts and regicides to stop them.

Sounds like face saving by and for the UN's benefit.
  3. Old Snowy, you're right.  But let's not forget that Dubya did famously say "You're either with us or against us".  I reckon the Frogs with their "don't give a merde" attitude are not afraid to be counted amongst the "against".    

If Dubya is planning to discipline all the naughty "against" countries, he is going to have a much longer list than he initially anticipated. and it is going to include some big hitters.

I think most people agree that the most dangerous country on the scene at the mo' is USA and it's war-dog leader.  What a shame that it was the Frogs and the Russians who came up with the bottle to stand up to Dubya, and not someone closer to home.......

Don't we pride ourselves on our diplomacy and "world-wiseness"?  We seem to have a set of blinkers on at the moment, and can only bark for Bush.
  4. GunnersQuadrant

GunnersQuadrant LE Moderator

North Korea next then the French, maybe the belgians too..  But what about the other "non declared nuclear states??.    Israel,South Africa, etc, etc, etc
  5. Good call GQ,

I can't help feeling that if we switched the missiles to Israel we would solve a lot more problems than we created.

Don't think the Septics would go for it though.
  6. Anti-Semitism does feel great - I don't get the guilt feelings that exist with normal racial bigotry.

However, Jew bashing did contribute to fact that swathes of the British Army now sit in Northern Germany.
  7. GunnersQuadrant

GunnersQuadrant LE Moderator

Who said anything about jew bashing?? Just trying to prove a point about the other "friendly" nations which have not declared their arms programmes.  Hmm