And what kind of muppet are you?????

freakchild13689 said:
my god!!!!! '8O' i feel sorry for you Gmonster :)

Hmm not tried it yourself, mind you they arnt any "CROW Muppets are there.

Never mind theres plenty at AFC Harrogate.

You are Animal. You are completely nuts, but fun to be around. SPECIAL TALENTS: Drums, Women, Food. HOBBIES: Drums, Women, Food. FAVORITE EXPRESSIONS: "Louder!", "Food now!" and "Want Woman!" LAST BOOK EATEN: "The Musicians' Guide to Drums, Women & Food"

Blimey! 8O Is there something I never knew?

rowlf the dog baby

You are Rowlf. You are a loner, and love classical music, You can play the piano without opposable thumbs. Then again, you are just a Muppet. ALSO KNOWN AS: Ol' Brown Ears HOBBIES: Piano playing, punning, fetching. QUOTE: "My bark is worse than my bite, and my piano playing beats 'em both." FAVORITE MOVIE: "The Dogfather" FAVORITE COMPOSER: Poochini FAVORITE SONG: "I've Never Harmed An Onion, So Why Should They Make Me Cry?"

You are Gonzo the Great. You love everyone, and still you get shot out of a cannon on a regular basis. Oh, and you are completely insane and have a strange fascination for chickens. ALSO KNOWN AS: The Great Gonzo, Gonzo the Great, Just Plain Weird SPECIES: Whatever HOBBIES: Tapdancing blindfolded on tapioca while balancing a piano on his nose, backwards, five times fast. FAVORITE MOVIE: "From Here to Eternity...with no brakes." FAVORITE TV SHOW: "Touched By An Anvil" QUOTE: "No parachute? Wow! This is so cool!"

You are Sam the Eagle.
You are patriotic and devoted. And extremely anal.

HOBBIES:
Patriotism, Being appalled at what everyone else is doing.
FAVORITE MUSIC:
The National Anthem of UK

FAVORITE MOVIE:
"The Longest Day...."

LAST BOOK READ:
"Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus,Eagles are from Britain"

QUOTE:
"Please stop that now! It's not british!"

You are Dr. Bunson Honeydew.
You love to analyse things and further the cause of science, even if you do tend to blow things up more often than not.

HOBBIES: Scientific inquiry, Looking through microscopes, Recombining DNA to create decorative art.

QUOTE: "Now, Beakie, we'll just flip this switch and 60,000 refreshing volts of electricity will surge through your body. Ready?"

FAVORITE MUSICAL ARTIST:
John Cougar Melonhead

LAST BOOK READ: "Quantum Physics: 101 Easy Microwave Recipes"

NEVER LEAVES HOME WITHOUT:
An atom smasher and plenty of extra atoms.

:lol: Cool

You are Sam the Eagle. You are patriotic and devoted. And extremely anal.
HOBBIES: Patriotism, Being appalled at what everyone else is doing.
FAVORITE MUSIC: The National Anthem
FAVORITE MOVIE: "A Brit In....Britain"
LAST BOOK READ: "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, Eagles are from America"
QUOTE: "Please stop that now! It's un-British!"

86 other people got this result!
This quiz hs been taken 1372 times.
6% of people had this result.
6%!!!
Edited as I'm not a Spam!

You are Kermit the Frog. You are reliable, responsible and caring. And you have a habit of waving your arms about maniacally. FAVORITE EXPRESSIONS: "Hi ho!" "Yaaay!" and "Sheesh!" FAVORITE MOVIE: "How Green Was My Mother" LAST BOOK READ: "Surfin' the Webfoot: A Frog's Guide to the Internet" HOBBIES: Sitting in the swamp playing banjo. QUOTE: "Hmm, my banjo is wet."

512 other people got this result!
This quiz hs been taken 1380 times.
37% of people had this result.

You are Rizzo the Rat. You have few friends, but are loyal to those you do have. Maybe if you didn't smell like sewage you would have more. SPECIES: Rodentia Digesta Lotta Grub HOMETOWN: Brooklyn, USA FAVORITE MOVIE: "Rat On A Hot Tin Roof" FAVORITE SONG: "The Pest Is Yet To Come" FAVORITE FOOD: You got it, I'll eat it. HOBBIES: See "Favorite Food". QUOTE: "When do we eat?"

Dammit, some of these tests are frighteningly accurate! :D

Oh man, I'm Kermit! You know, the bland, boring, middle-of-the-road one. There's obviously a problem with the AI on this test. I prefered being a Chariot, frankly.

You are Kermit the Frog.
You are reliable, responsible and caring. And you have a habit of waving your arms about maniacally.

FAVORITE EXPRESSIONS:
"Hi ho!" "Yaaay!" and Sheesh!"
FAVORITE MOVIE:
"How Green Was My Mother"

LAST BOOK READ:
"Surfin' the Webfoot: A Frog's Guide to the
Internet"

HOBBIES:
Sitting in the swamp playing banjo.

QUOTE:
"Hmm, my banjo is wet."

edited 2 times in total coz i cant get my picture up!!!

Kermit seems to becoming up alot!!!!

Look what I got!!

Must be cos we all like Green :-D