And We thought That We Had Problems? (Bruno Alert)

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Gremlin, Jul 27, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Given the last two weeks and our little run in with Brick Partition, you really couldn't make this up:

I suppose that this really should be in CA, but play nicely everybody and this won't get culled!

Pah, forgot the linky:
  2. I'll give it until 09:00 28/7/09 before its culled..........

Any other guesses?
  3. It won’t help that they’ve probably found out by now that he’s Jewish. Oops! 8O
  4. Gremlin

It's about the idiocy of the Palestinian you Tit! Which part of that did you miss?
  5. Yes I know it's about that! And I find Bruno/Borat very funny too, but the fun police don't.... (Oh, I don't mean the Arrse Mods (All hail the admin!))

1. Do not attack people because of their race, ethnicity, religion, gender or sexuality.

4. The Mods reserve the right to remove anything else they don't like as well.

New Arrse rules

But someone, somewhere will break the rules somehow.....
  6. Really can't be arrsed with the wazzock Cohen.Him, Corden, Gervaise et al giving each other ego massages - emperor's new clothes, thirty years time we'll still be watching Fawlty, but not them.Harumph!
  7. As well as his arrsehole no doubt.
  8. Poor things...
  9. C'mon, clue me in here, what's worse Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigade or Stonewall?
  10. Well Stonewall will blow you up, whilst Al Aqsa will only blow you or is it the other way round?
  11. Gremlin

That's the line that got me as well. Pure Monty Python!
  12. Gremlin

It depends on who MI5 got to first. ;)
  13. Splitters......