....and we think the Sudanese Judiciary are mad??

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by shagnasty, Nov 30, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. KHARTOUM (Reuters) - Hundreds of Sudanese Muslims, waving green Islamic flags, took to the streets of Khartoum on Friday demanding death for the British teacher convicted of insulting Islam after her class named a teddy bear Mohammad.

LONDON (Reuters) - A man has been convicted of racially aggravated harassment after calling a Welsh woman English. Michael Forsythe was sentenced to 10 weeks in jail, suspended for 12 months, after being found guilty of racially aggravated disorderly behaviour, a court official said.

Are there any normal people with an iota of common sense left in this poor old world? :(

ps: Remind me to stay away from darkest Wales....or Scotland for that matter...no intention of ever visiting Sudan.

2. But he was convicted by WELSH magistrates!

3. "ps: Remind me to stay away from darkest Wales....or Scotland for that matter...no intention of ever visiting Sudan."

You are safe up here, you'll only get an email from the Leith Police lol

4. I have visited Khartoum. Not many people know that. :)

5. LOL! :D

6. So is it wrong to call Welsh people Sheep sh*ggers and call the Scottish people Sweaty Socks :?

7. Probably is Sasanac! :thumright:

A Scotsman & a Englishman are strolling along the beach when they find a lamp. They clean it up and out pops a genie. "I'll give you each one wish for freeing me" says the genie.
    The Englishman thinks then wishes. "I believe in an England for the English, I'm sick and tired of all these Jocks coming into MY country. I wish for a huge wall around England - to keep the English in and the Scots out" POOF and it's done.
    The Scotsman thinks. "Genie?" he says "tell me about this wall". "Well" says the genie "it's 500 feet high, a third of a mile thick, nothing can get in and nothing can get out". "OK" says the Scotsman "Fill it with water".

Jockster

8. Can you not make it acid lol

9. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

Ah ... Sudan. One of the brightest examples of enlightenment in that benighted Continent.

So ... they want death for that tragic teacher, for blasphemy against their religion.

Meanwhile, Islam denies that Christ is the Son of God, but was merely a prophet. So ... is that blasphemy against the Christian Religion? Should all Muslims be shot for blasphemy?

What an utter load of bo66ocks, on both counts.

God gave the World Africa, to annoy it ...

10. :D

11. And the USA to really pi$$ it off!

12. blue-sophist

God proposes ...
    USA invades ...
    But Oil is not the issue.

One solution to Africa is to simply leave it alone.
    I am sorry for the things that happen to Africans, but they create their own world of tribal conflict as they have done for several millennia. A brief period of sanity under Colonial Rule, and then back to square one.

If Geldork and others would stop breast-beating, and if China would kindly fork off, Africa could be left alone to implode. I doubt that the rest of the Planet would notice its departure ... apart from the assorted vacant seats at UN and Commonwealth Conferences, and a significant saving to taxpayers of "Overseas Aid" money that largely goes to corrupt scum.

I really hate Africa ... top to bottom.
    [Can I say that here? ... Expects deleted post shortly.]

13. blue-sophist

BTW, I have only ever made friends with one Welshman.
    Numerous Scots and Irish, though.

I wonder why?

14. Seconded, noone will be able to help them until they decide to help themslves.

15. Thirded. The majority of the continent is a waste of space, resources, time, effort, and an incredibly huge waste of money.