And we are back!

It was a bit annoying. My phone kept bleeping to tell me that there were new replies to posts, yet my laptop said the site was down.

So, Virgin Media took 13 hours to recognise the new server. Whose was faster?

Bloody hell I missed you guys!!!!!!LOL lol

So how did you all cope during the Great Arrse Blackout?

I had to talk to the wife.
I had to talk to your wife as well, fucking horrible till I gave her something else to do with her mouth

It was a bit annoying. My phone kept bleeping to tell me that there were new replies to posts, yet my laptop said the site was down.

So, Virgin Media took 13 hours to recognise the new server. Whose was faster?
Mine were significantly faster, but then, when you run your own name servers ...

Not much, mind - it is Friday, after all.
Aye fair point. It was like the Marie Celeste at my place this aft. Ye gods but I was busy*.

* I might be exagerating a little**

** can someone pass me a fire extinguisher, my strides seem to have spontaneously combusted.

Oh was that you? she was laughing and muttering to her sister something about "It was like a cock,only a lot smaller"
Well, I gave her a bag of sweeties - so there must have quite a queue after I left

I had to talk to your wife too - anyway, now that you're glued to your computer for the rest of the evening, we're meeting up at your local Yates's...
Don't worry about the tickets J, I picked up a book of raffle tickets earlier. Pink ones and green ones so anyone from the first session can't have a free go after we wash her out at half time