Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

And today's (alleged) Pedo is.....

Ena Sharples and Lord Prescott are both just alternative roles for redundant Pendelfin Rabbits.

Attachments

• ena.jpg
    ena.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 468
I know a joke that has both Ken Barlow & Len Fairclough in it. Oddly, after a number of years when it was just a crap old joke, it is now topical again.

Knock on the door at the Barlow household, Deidre answers it and Ken calls out "if it's that bastard Baldwin he's in for a kicking!" "No", says Deidre, "It's Len Fairclough wants to take Tracy swimming".

I thang yew.

Right, I think of got the hang of this now. The key to being rich and famous is to have a propensity for ******* children. Knew I was doing something wrong. Somebody pass me another Drummer Boy, this ones split.

Oddly no. Pederast is from greek, and means "boy lover" - usually adolescent. Paedophile is from latin and means "child lover". Ephebophile is attraction to adolescent of either gender

It's odd that "pederast" is greek, but is the spanish (latin language) usual (but not literal) translation of paedophile.

Both Greek. The one refers to sodomy of a boy and the other is to do with a love of children in general.

Being questioned means you are free to leave at any time. Being arrested means you aren't. Anyway, he has now been charged.

Being questioned means you are free to leave at any time. Being arrested means you aren't. Anyway, he has now been charged.

But I am just guessing he is not guilty yet.?

Seems like Corrers or whatever the shit program is called will need another special rewrite for the next months:)