And this years freaky weird shit toy is… Breastfeeding Baby Doll

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by sunnoficarus, Nov 12, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The Daily Mail has form with breastfeeding... it turned on Blair after his wife breast-fed her infant in front of Paul Dacre, who had some sort of instant breakdown and ran back to Associated Press to denounce them as degenerates, and to set his hell-hounds on them.

If only he were to spend a few bob on a half-decent shrink I'm sure it would save him a lot of unhappiness.
  2. £60, cheaper to have the real thing, that er teach them.
  3. If over 100 people complain then the headline is upgraded to 'Fury'
  4. Back on topic.

Excellent, teen pregnancy training at its best. My, how I love this wonderful counrty of ours. (read - who thought up this fucked up shit in the first place. "Pee-doe-man"?
  5. Kingsmill?
  6. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Thanks for flagging up this quiet internet backwater to the demented fucking harpies from MumsNet.

Statement on behalf of ARRSE Members. Without Prejudice: Nobody here has ever met anyone called Maddie and we all live in flats. Nobody has a patio. Or woods. Or trees with small bodies hanging in nylon doss-bags. Basements? Nah. Entrenching tools are just for entrenching. Which is a military term you do not need to bother your pretty little head about.

You got the wrong website Honey. Are they Louboutins or have you painted your Primark soles red?
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Attached Files: