And this years Darwin award goes to .....

• Thread starter EdMilliband4Change
  • Start date
Not read the qualification for a Darwin award either..... prick.
From Darwin awards:
Maturity
Capable of sound judgment.
The nominee must be at least past the legal driving age and free of mental defect (Northcutt considers injury or death caused by mental defect to be tragic, rather than amusing, and routinely disqualifies such entries). After much discussion, there also exists a small category regarding deaths below this age limit. Entry into this category requires that the peers of the candidate be of the opinion that the actions of the person in question were above and beyond the limits of reason in their opinions.

I liked the last paragraph explaining how it took a university study to tell them that child drownings could be cut by better supervision. That should be one for the 'no fucking shit, genius' award.

With any luck this year's Darwin Award will go to EdMilliband4Change who will hopefully accidentally brutally stab himself in the stomach while shaving*.

* With apologies to Elton and Curtis.

about as funny as gangrape

Why? How is that remotely amusing? What were you thinking exactly? That as we're mostly serving / ex-squaddies we'd laugh at that? No. To loose a child is a terrible thing. To trivialise this is phucked up. FAIL!!

I'll tell you what is fucking funny, you lot getting your knickers in a twist over a fairly tame joke. The amount of pisstaking that goes on here concerning paedo child murderers and you get the arse over this?

Manup cupcakes.

Spaz is right, whats not to laugh at?

I'd like to hear the 999 call.

As for the outrage gang, Stop being so soft, look out of your windows and picture a passing toddler drowning in a dog bowl and I defy you not to giggle.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Don't bite ladies and gents, we all know the OP is a cunt.

It's that cunt Bono clapping his hands again. Twat.