and this is the future we have to look forward too

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by The_Rattler, Jan 1, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Feckin arrse wipes the lot of 'em. The sooner the revolution happens the better!

2. That bird in Southend has got great legs.

3. Its not really a change from most Friday and Saturday nights.

4. I doubt the authenticity of that particular photograph. It can't have been Southend because if you look closely, you can see that she is wearing her knickers !

5. Whats wrong with aving a few beers? Don't suppose you've ever done it then?

Anyways, looks like a typical weekend night, so what? Daily (hate) Mail at it again?

6. So this is what we have to look forward to then?

[​IMG]

Just my type, too drunk to know what's happening... :twisted:

7. It scares me how many lightweights there are in this country, can none of these fcukers handle their drink?!

The Brummie birds would get it!

8. And a very Happy New Year to you as well, you cheerful cnut! :D

It's the fcuking Daily Hate. What did you expect?

Having said that, I'd like to wreck the bird in the little black dress going through the MD. :drool:

9. How i just pissed myself laughing. Thank you. :D

10. Ok which of one of you Geordies took the fatty home?

11. They all did :lol:

12. Cnuts! she was mine

13. These can come home with me!

All this cr@p is nothing new. The best way to stop it is to make people appreciate what they've got a bit more. I think the credit crunch and a good war can help that. Our grandparents had lived (or not) through WWII and never did any of this stuff. They valued their life and health too much!
    If I'm too philosophical, let me know. It's probably the missed sleep... :roll:

Attached Files:

14. :D I know many people of your grandparents age, the tales they have told me would probably give you a seizure you prissy, uptight, knobhead.