And This Cretin is a Heartbeat Away from being the CinC?

Discussion in 'US' started by jumpinjarhead, Oct 27, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The bereaved father of Tyrone Woods, one of the 2 former SEALS killed in Benghazi heorically coming to the aid of their countrymen even against orders reported the following when he met Vice President Biden:

2. Sounds like he was trying to be 'one of the lads' - with predictable results.
    • Like Like x 3
  3. I knew he was a ******** when I saw him at the DAV convention in August so he frankly doesn't disappoint. I have no use for Dumb-o-crats.

Allie 15 Oct 12.jpg
  4. I always knew Biden was clearly not the sharpest knife in the drawer but I once thought he was a fairly decent human. Clearly he is not. This is disgraceful.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Just out of curiosity I checked a number of news media sites. ABC News and Fox covered this. All the rest of the major media failed to cover this (CBS, NBC, CNN, Washington Post)
  6. [​IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Crabby - Biden graduated 508th in a class of 688 from the University of Delaware. In law school he received a failing grade in a couse due to plagiarism.

When the stock market tanked during Bush's term; Biden said that Bush should have done what President Roosevelt dis when the market crashed in 1929 and addressed the nation on TV. Only problem is: 1) there was no TV in 1929 2) Roosevelt did not become President until 1933. By the way, Biden majored in American History.

Bush on the other hand, graduated from Yale with better grades than John Kerry and then graduated with an MBA from Harvard business school. Both schools are far more selective with more rigorous curricula than Delaware.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

Will someone explain to the Colonials that we don't do enraged frothing at the mouth when we discuss politicians of a hue opposing that which we hold?
  9. _Chimurenga_

_Chimurenga_ LE Gallery Guru

I found it rather interesting that no major news outlet has bothered to give any attention to Ted Turner's rather interesting assertion to Piers Morgan.
  10. Eh? Come on Schaden, there are plenty on here that do.
  11. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

Really? Have you even seen the way they carry on over the pond - basically anyone who isn't for your brand of BS is a baby eating vampire squid.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. The defence rests:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  13. I'd like to see a link (not Fox News) for this.

14. Don't be shy, share what you know!