• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

And This Cretin is a Heartbeat Away from being the CinC?

The bereaved father of Tyrone Woods, one of the 2 former SEALS killed in Benghazi heorically coming to the aid of their countrymen even against orders reported the following when he met Vice President Biden:

Woods said Biden came over to his family and asked in a “loud and boisterous” voice, “Did your son always have balls the size of cue balls?”
“Are these the words of someone who is sorry?” asked Woods.

I always knew Biden was clearly not the sharpest knife in the drawer but I once thought he was a fairly decent human. Clearly he is not. This is disgraceful.

Just out of curiosity I checked a number of news media sites. ABC News and Fox covered this. All the rest of the major media failed to cover this (CBS, NBC, CNN, Washington Post)

Crabby - Biden graduated 508th in a class of 688 from the University of Delaware. In law school he received a failing grade in a couse due to plagiarism.

When the stock market tanked during Bush's term; Biden said that Bush should have done what President Roosevelt dis when the market crashed in 1929 and addressed the nation on TV. Only problem is: 1) there was no TV in 1929 2) Roosevelt did not become President until 1933. By the way, Biden majored in American History.

Bush on the other hand, graduated from Yale with better grades than John Kerry and then graduated with an MBA from Harvard business school. Both schools are far more selective with more rigorous curricula than Delaware.

Schaden

LE
Book Reviewer
Will someone explain to the Colonials that we don't do enraged frothing at the mouth when we discuss politicians of a hue opposing that which we hold?

_Chimurenga_

LE
Gallery Guru
I found it rather interesting that no major news outlet has bothered to give any attention to Ted Turner's rather interesting assertion to Piers Morgan.

Schaden

LE
Book Reviewer
Really? Have you even seen the way they carry on over the pond - basically anyone who isn't for your brand of BS is a baby eating vampire squid.

Crabby - When the stock market tanked during Bush's term; Biden said that Bush should have done what President Roosevelt dis when the market crashed in 1929 and addressed the nation on TV. Only problem is: 1) there was no TV in 1929 2) Roosevelt did not become President until 1933. By the way, Biden majored in American History.
I'd like to see a link (not Fox News) for this.

Take a look at this snopes.com: Biden Made Disrespectful Joke to Father of Navy SEAL?. Note the last paragraph which says that Woods' mother gave a completely different version of what happened - which doesn't prove that the story Woods' father told is wrong, but goes to show that you shouldn't believe everything Fox News tells you at first sight. And please don't tell me that snopes.com is run by a bunch of traitorous democrats who would do anything to whitewash Obama/Biden.

An already gaffe-prone politician, ill at ease in the presence of grieving parents, awkwardly trying to find some words of comfort and making a mess of it? I think we could be a little more charitable here.

Take a look at this snopes.com: Biden Made Disrespectful Joke to Father of Navy SEAL?. Note the last paragraph which says that Woods' mother gave a completely different version of what happened - which doesn't prove that the story Woods' father told is wrong, but goes to show that you shouldn't believe everything Fox News tells you at first sight. And please don't tell me that snopes.com is run by a bunch of traitorous democrats who would do anything to whitewash Obama/Biden.
I do not regard Snopes as anything but a partisan shill for our current Masters.

Latest Threads