And they say there is no honour amongst thieves

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by devexwarrior, Jul 21, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. An al-Qaeda plotter who planned to kill thousands of people in the UK and US in "dirty bombings" has been badly injured in an attack by fellow prison inmates

What a shame.

2. I'm against vigilantism but it happens, so wtf was he doing in the general populationafter what he was convicted for??!

3. yes becuase the **** will now sue the prison service for failing in their duty of care to him.

When i was growing up, my grandfather used to tell me that when out with the 8th Army in North Africa if they ran over an arab; they'd reverse over him.

Cheaper to bury than pay the compensation........

4. Its amazing how many people slip on soap in the showers by accident in prison............ not that I go snooping around showers honest :oops:

5. Well done the crims.

6. Its amazing how many people slip on soap in the showers by accident in prison............ not that I go snooping around showers honest :oops:[/quote]

Its a REME thing, no? :wink:

7. Its a REME thing, no? :wink:[/quote]

Yes mate we slip on soap and land on the floor of the shower unlike the Signals who land on a big 12" pen*s owned by a bloke called Daphne, allegedly :wink:

8. Too early in the day to form the Penal Battalions...

9. Yes mate we slip on soap and land on the floor of the shower unlike the Signals who land on a big 12" pen*s owned by a bloke called Daphne, allegedly :wink:[/quote]

Bertha, actually. :omfg:

10. Bertha, actually. :omfg:[/quote]

:D Who says theres no honour between Corps.

11. :D Who says theres no honour between Corps.[/quote]

Technical Corps group hug! :D

12. Absolutley fackin Brill,. I hope my brother-in-law a 'Screw' at the said ***** palace stuck his Fackin big Brixton basher into the cnuats face, :D