And they say that romance is dead....

Yup, we suspect, after a certain amount of debate in EM's Pronouncements, that it was not a very Neighbourly thing to have done.

MoD have refused to confirm the location of 3 Para Mortar Platoon's mascot at the time on the incident.

ParaRgtMascots.jpg

Hay hay he looks like an un-stable personality, and the pony was past-ure its prime, its still a lame and balefull crime that night mares are made of, and stirrups emotions. Maybe he was just foal-ing about, and just did it off the hoof, in any case he's not going to whinney the case now someones grassed him up. But I doubt this conviction he's been saddled with will halter him.

All the horse puns done, now we can move on.

Hay hay he looks like an un-stable personality, and the pony was past-ure its prime, its still a lame and balefull crime that night mares are made of, and stirrups emotions. Maybe he was just foal-ing about, and just did it off the hoof, in any case he's not going to whinney the case now someones grassed him up. But I doubt this conviction he's been saddled with will halter him.

All the horse puns done, now we can move on.

Whatever will the Neighbours say?

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
The list of his rape kit found in his bag, and not one ******* apple to say thank you with, the bastard!

Did he feed the pony from both ends?
In my naive youth I asked an Australian sheep farmer if they ever "did" their sheep.
"Nah mate, never sheep - we only do young steers. Just when they're the right height - and do 'em up the nostrils, that way they lick yer balls at the same time." Gen dit.

Latest Threads