And there was I thinking gaming was a sedentary activity

Blogg

LE
Mrs B calls up to inform me of an alarming development.

She comes home to find No.2 son shifting furniture out of living room to produce a rather minimalist effect.

"Why have you moved all that stuff into the garage? "

Look of scorn and contempt: " Oh for God's sake I told Dad last night. Don't you two ever talk?"

So I obviously get a phone call. WTF is he on about? What have you agreed to?

Well what he said to me last night was "My Vive VR headset is arriving tomorrow."

And I said "Oh right."

Naturally I was supposed to extrapolate thus into "My Vive arrives tomorrow and I need a lot more room than that available in my room. (Not that it is small, just full of crap.)

And of course will need to hook my expensively updated PC to the big screen so others can see what is going on because I have arranged for a few of my mates to drop by."

Of course.

It's pretty clear that there is nowhere near enough domestic violence or shouting matches in your house if any? and that the pecking order has become so blurred as to be near nigh invisible....what are you teaching him about the rules of life?

You have made it far too comfortable for your self centred, gormless, ingrate of a Son.

What you need to do is hardly talk to the pointless little scrote, but just stare at him like a bolshie drunk in a pub wanting to fight you , then occasionally brush pass and nudge him,goading him to react so that you can batter him.

Don't let kids become in charge before it's their turn..... they'll thank you for it later, when you are helpless on your deathbed ..trust me.

Blogg

LE
It's pretty clear that there is nowhere near enough domestic violence or shouting matches in your house if any? and that the pecking order has become so blurred as to be near nigh invisible....what are you teaching him about the rules of life?

You have made it far too comfortable for your self centred, gormless, ingrate of a Son.

What you need to do is hardly talk to the pointless little scrote, but just stare at him like a bolshie drunk in a pub wanting to fight you , then occasionally brush pass and nudge him,goading him to react so that you can batter him.

Don't let kids become in charge before it's their turn..... they'll thank you for it later, when you are helpless on your deathbed ..trust me.
Thanks for the advice. I shall treasure it.

Blogg

LE
Well he is hobbling around groaning this morning, suffering from a recently discovered disorder:"Vive Leg"

This is the net result of hopping around, ducking and diving within a 2.5 X 2. 5m space (you can set it to 5x5 but don't have the room) for nigh on 8 hours

Latest Threads