And the Weather Forecast is....

Apocalypse Now!

So you're having Vindaloo curry Thursday night?

Yes, with a Mayan side salad of the Four Horse Horsemen, Plague, Famine, Death and War!

"And behold a Pale Horse, and he who rode upon him was named Medium Kebab, Chilli sauce, no salad"

K

Kirkz

Yes, with a Mayan side salad of the Four Horse Horsemen, Plague, Famine, Death and War!

"And behold a Pale Horse, and he who rode upon him was named Medium Kebab, Chilli sauce, no salad"
Don't forget to freeze the cumfy bum first Mukker ^^

better go about pissing people off while i can then!
your a cunt in fact your such a cunt that you are in fact one big useless cunt!
oh and have a nice day now, cunt!

Well, I'm booked up to see a Panto at Sarf-end with all the TOWIEs.... then home for a rumble across my bed with Nurse Olga and Matron before my bedtime cocoa and Meds.....

better go about pissing people off while i can then!
your a cunt in fact your such a cunt that you are in fact one big useless cunt!
oh and have a nice day now, cunt!

Thank you and, dare I say it, it is so refreshing to be called a cunt on the internet (again)

Now, down to business, tell your missus to wear her white G string and suspenders tonight with black stockings. I'll supply the handcuffs.

Now, down to business, tell your missus to wear her white G string and suspenders tonight with black stockings. I'll supply the handcuffs.
Girlfriend left about 9 months ago, best thing that happened all year!
But your welcome to have a poke, most of surrey have!
And heard she is giving a few "friends" an std for xmas!
Join the list & live the dream at the clap clinic!

Girlfriend left about 9 months ago, best thing that happened all year!
But your welcome to have a poke, most of surrey have!
And heard she is giving a few "friends" an std for xmas!
Join the list & live the dream at the clap clinic!
Clearly an STD was preferable to having sex with you. ;-)

Well, I'm booked up to see a Panto at Sarf-end with all the TOWIEs.... then home for a rumble across my bed with Nurse Olga and Matron before my bedtime cocoa and Meds.....
That'll be the end of the world for you then? Will they do a lezzer show for you first, to get you in the mood? And post photos if they do obviously...

DieHard

LE
Book Reviewer
Norovirus has hit 750,000 people
I reckon its gonna mutate and we will all puke and shit ourselves to death on the 20th after it spreads globally in under a week.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
angular The Intelligence Cell 9
Le_Frotter The Intelligence Cell 15
vvaannmmaann The Intelligence Cell 24