And the thought horse meat in burgers was a problem

I am really, honestly trying not to laugh. I'm not having much success though.

The cue for hundreds of devout, observant, religious muslims, all with numerous and colourful convictions, getting outraged and demanding compo for the infrigement of their human rights.

Wonderfull. Is it to much to hope that the vermin who ate it will do the decent thing and kill themselves.
The Quran does not require you to kill yourself if you eat pork.
If you eat it unintentionally, it is not a sin and you are free of guilt.
If you eat it intentionally, if you pray with an honest heart to Allah asking for forgiveness, you will be forgiven.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I'm outraged!! They only found traces??

The same report as revealed the horse meat in burgers also mentioned pork in "beef" burgers.

I actually thought that the whole kerfuffle about horse was a bit of "spin" by the media to draw from the pork issue.

How soon before we see the label this product may contain traces of Horse, Pork, Lamb and anything else we managed to sweep off the abbatoir floor......

Best tasteing pies ever.....

Where will the Halal butcher who supplied the meat be seeking asylum? Denmark?

When I was at school one of the things that used to come up on the menu from time to time was "roast meat". Every day it appeared 700 pupils would ask "what sort of meat is it?" and the dinner ladies would say "roasted" 700 times.

Shouldn't have double underlined "Halal" on the order form...

If you eat it intentionally, if you pray with an honest heart to Allah asking for forgiveness, you will be forgiven.
And if there is nothing but pork to eat and its a choice of eat it or die the the Quran says better a live muslim thats eaten pork than a dead one. ITs quite pragmatic about it.

So just like Catholics and paedophilia then.

The cue for hundreds of devout, observant, religious muslims, all with numerous and colourful convictions, getting outraged and demanding compo for the infrigement of their human rights.
Easily achieved with this menu then IMG_0058a[1].jpg

I read a few articles about this. What surprised me was there was no reference to Jewish prisoners. I can't figure out if there are no Jews in the UK prisons or if the government doesn't give a shit what the Jews feel about it.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
I read a few articles about this. What surprised me was there was no reference to Jewish prisoners. I can't figure out if there are no Jews in the UK prisons or if the government doesn't give a shit what the Jews feel about it.
I can't recall in my time working in prisons knowing of a Jewish prisoner.
No doubt they'd not have been considered though.