• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

And the Happy Couple are.....

Just been asked to put this on the "Arrse Couples" thread, but figured it deserved one of it's own...

[align=center]
[/align]

[align=center]The first Arrse Wedding will take place next Friday and the happy couple are......[/align]

[align=center]
[/align]

[marq=left]Lippy and Clerk of Death[/marq]

[align=center]Congratulations to you both, and sincere wishes for a wonderful future together![/align]

ljh

Sorry to piss on yoru fire but its not the first arrse wedding.

Congratulations anyway to the pair of you....C-O-D you have a fetish for ladies with one buster? :D

Well done you two! Told you he would spill it first!

Have you told everyone I am going to be a bridesmaid?

I am bringing the rest of the fire station as well......

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

Dale the snail said:
Well done you two! Told you he would spill it first!

Have you told everyone I am going to be a bridesmaid?

I am bringing the rest of the fire station as well......

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!
Didn't spill, I was asked, and you didn't "fall" for your UDI, you were pushed ;)

Can I be a Page Boy & wear one of those cute skirt things??? :oops:

congrats blah blah blah etc etc etc etc......... :wink:

well done. hope you make each other very happy, but when he talks about slipping his ring on your finger make sure you get it right. :)

Latest Threads