And the Darwin Award for safe handling of fuel goes too.......

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
Hate to be pedantic in the face of such outstanding evidence of human ineptitude, but since she didn't kark it she only qualifies for a Darwin if that 40% included melting her clopper shut and braising her ovaries.

Hate to be pedantic in the face of such outstanding evidence of human ineptitude, but since she didn't kark it she only qualifies for a Darwin if that 40% included melting her clopper shut and braising her ovaries.

Yes but a 40 year old with 40% burns does have a 80% chance of carking it I believe.

Very sad really but ever so predictable that someone would do it.

With no petrol strikes announced yet the local garage is doing a great trade.
They have sold out of fuel cans, and some people are even filling up 4 pint milk containers!!!

Ok there’s a possibility of it happening still.

Maybe the lesser Emperor Mong award

C

cloudbuster

So good of the Murdoch media to give the current unrest over possible industrial action such prominence. One might get the impression that they had something against the Government..............

This is obviously Francis Maude's fault and I hope she sues him for every penny he's got :pl:
Well let's face it, these days it's always someone else's fault. It can never be down to the victim just being a muppet.

Actually the odds are improving all the time re burn injurys
As soon as I heard jerry cans i knew something like this would happen didnt somebody blow themseves up last time when a garage/shed went boom because petrol was hoared in it? All those boring fuckers who know how POL should be stored correctly dont seem so boring now for a moment :).
Expecting the great british public to have an IQ of much above room temprature is always going to end in tears.:(

Sniff. Bless her, she was the light of my life, no-one could hold a candle to her...............
... she lit up the room when she walked in.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
pimpernel The NAAFI Bar 135
GreyArea The NAAFI Bar 15
pimpernel The NAAFI Bar 525