And the chances of this happening...?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by TheSporting1st, Mar 16, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What are the chances of you posting something interesting :?
    What are the chances of you fcuking off :?

2. About the same as..

3. Seeing as it happened, the chances are 100% you moron, take a stats class you tawT.

4. Not necessarily. Have you looked at all the other "emergency beach landings" that have ever taken place in the world?

What you're imply is that everytime a plane emergency lands on a beach, the prop will come off and kill someone. I think not.

You need a lesson in stats/percentages methinks.

But totally agree with Kirkz

5. I am of the opinion that the reference is to this particular incident, not any old emergency beach landing. Therefore;

If the question was posed before it happened, one might calculate the chance as being very small, however it had already happened, therefore chances =100%

ie: Chances of me seeing a naked masturbating bilateral amputee riding past me on an ostrich at noon? Problably around 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000001%

Chance after it happened? 100%

Still a tawT.

6. See one? fucking see one? I fuckingwell backed one in the last race at Cheltenham to day.

7. Has this ever happened? In the article it was the plane that struck the victim.

8. Some days I think I fukcing married one!

9. More chance than a hunt supporter having his head cut in half by a gyrocopter blade. Oh...hang on..

10. Who really cares?