And so it begins...William / Kate / Sprog / Etc

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by 1stgulfmac, Dec 3, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 1
  1. Miserable git!! At least it shows the crabs aren't completely useless!
    Bet Harry is chuffed he can crack on with his job & not have to worry about being the top man at some point.
  2. And we have proof that she fucks.

What's not to like?
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I just noticed it on the BBC website. how long before sex of baby, name of baby, length of baby, where were they when the deed was done, twins, triplets, conspiracy theory of is he the true father if it comes out ginger like his brother and dont forget the multitude of bootees being knitted and sent. it will go on and on and on and on...
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Great, now the Chancellor can raise taxes, the rest of the Army can be made redundant, the NHS privatised and Abu Qatada can stand for parliament and no one will notice, talk about a good day to bury bad news.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. I thought he was a pongo? Was at his wedding.....
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Heir and a spare and that will be her purpose finished and if he followedshis father she will be dumped
  7. Has Elton John written a song about it yet?

Christmas is mere weeks away too.
  8. Sweep stake on the name of said child?
  9. If it's a chap will he be called William, George, Charles, Mohammed?? Oh the excitement.
  10. Aye well it does look like the old lad has been vigorously rubbing his hair off on the headboard, it was only a matter of time before the royal **** hit the target!
  11. msr

msr LE

Hoping Catherine has a girl, if only for the embarrassment it'll cause the Church of England to have another female Governor on the way. (@Queen_UK)
  12. If I was in CMD's shoes I would have a package of tax rises and spending cuts ready to go for the summer.

Probably squeeze an emergency budget in there too.
  13. TheresaMay

TheresaMay LE Moderator DirtyBAT

Well as a big fan of the Royals I'll simply doff my cap and wish them good luck on the safe arrival of their expected.

Cant say I envy them entirely though - given the 9 months of press hysteria. And unlike these fame-hungry celebs hell-bent on mass-media exposure - it's not as if HRH had a choice about being born into royalty (and the spotlight).

I can say hand on heart though, that I will be avoiding the news channels now for the next few weeks - unless something really major kicks off that eclipses this latest invite of media frenzy.
    • Like Like x 2
  14. You horrible cynical people. Just think of the new Christmas toys, dolies with tiaras and crowns.
    But yes, what a wonderful time to dump the bad news.!
    • Like Like x 1