And our Masters supported the Muslim Brotherhood

Discussion in 'US' started by jumpinjarhead, Aug 19, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. That's impossible, because, as they keep saying, they are 'the religion of peace'.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

And if you disagree, they kill you for it. Infidel kuffir ;)
  3. H3

H3 LE

Oh the Daily Mail !!!!! Bunch of student journalists at the bottom of their class ;0)
    • Like Like x 1
  4. I,m more angry McDonalds have stopped dishing out those London2012 glasses.. twats.. Oh & Egypt... could we have honestly thought it would be a happy ending there ?? BS,, the whole middle East is a assbackward shithole.. we/ nothing can change that.. Let em roll..

• Like Like x 1
  5. You use a flawed assumption that our political masters' approach involved honesty at all.

We were assured by our Masters, their propagandists in the "media" and by such trustworthy groups as CAIR and the AAI that the Muslim Brotherhood would be reliable and enlightened allies.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Well, it's half true, they're reliable. You can rely on them to be wild-eyed savages with a mental age of about 4.
  7. There you go.

8. Bastards. I need some more free glassware, someone keeps smashing them all. I suspect its the same person who fills them full of rum, forces me to drink them, wrecks the house, throws my keys and change everywhere and leaves half eaten kebabs everywhere.
  9. I would have hoped that the US foreign policy people could have worked towards a better outcome in Egypt although it is unclear if the outcome could have been changed. Bad situation in Egypt and getting worse steadily. I must confess the US has limited foreign policy experience at the top levels of government. Obama was a US Senator for less than 3 years before becoming POTUS. Sec'ty Clinton was a US Senator for 6 years but was on the armed services committee but did not serve on the foreign affairs committee. Vice President Biden actually served on the foreign affairs committee throughout his long Senate career but Obama had directed his role towards domestic, not international areas.

I do understand that the Copts are having a terrible time under the new regime.
  10. The Gorilla - ARRSEpedia

Watching Dog Soldiers at the mo, brilliant film. Apparently the sequel is in early pre-production, whatever that means.
  11. That's what I was implying. :)

Its been in pre-production (allegedly) for a good few years, I want it to come out but will it ever be as good as the real one? I think a #2 would end up trying too hard and being shite. Would still watch it though.
  12. Hahaha, US has a policy of picking wrong allies for short term gains. It still supports the Saudis who are the chief of all the brotherhood shit. Slowly they instigated trouble everywhere. Look at Syria.

But the damn oil is a bitch. Regime change is required in Saudi more than anywhere else.

In an Indian Defence Forum we have said from day one that Libya, Egypt and Syria is a mistake onthe part of the west. They could have looked for better solutions.