and now Kipling gets the Rhodes treatment.

I'm sorry but precedent is quite clear on this matter; Only white people can be prejudiced in any manner whatsoever & no matter who or what any comment is aimed at, only "people of color" have the right to decide if any comments made by whitey are offensive to anyone, ever.
Report for your mandatory Guilt Awareness course at the earliest opportunity.
Bollocks.

Comprehension is hard for you I accept.

How is the poverty going?

Another lonely night alone drinking is it?
One might wonder why you are still posting gone midnight on a Saturday evening / Sunday morning.

My excuse is I'm on my summer holidays and I'm going to a barbeque tomorrow.

What is your experience of a modern university? Obviously you wouldn't be projecting your vague stereotypes of lefty academics and "what everyone knows, it stands to reason, a bloke in a pub told me" onto a whole sector of education without any evidence.
We are in the post evidence age - you need to get with the programme.

I'm sorry but precedent is quite clear on this matter; Only white people can be prejudiced in any manner whatsoever & no matter who or what any comment is aimed at, only "people of color" have the right to decide if any comments made by whitey are offensive to anyone, ever.
Report for your mandatory Guilt Awareness course at the earliest opportunity.
I am a white man - I would find it offensive if my black relatives were referred to a 'dusky'. A friend was offended when I called him 'dude'. Surely only individuals can decide what they consider offensive?

I haven’t got any interest in sharing details of my social life with you nor can I see why it would be of interest.
Well, you're quick enough to criticise others for their 'lonely nights', I just thought it was a bit hypocritical to complain about other people using ARRSE late at night when you're doing exactly the same thing.

Bollocks.

Comprehension is hard for you I accept.

How is the poverty going?
That'll be the poverty involving a three week break in the US in April, an upcoming couple of weeks in Germany (courtesy of USAF), with a side visit to Poland, followed by a month in the US I take it?
I'll admit next year will be hard, with two trips to the US, a plains game hunt in SA & a month in Australia (the latter dependent on hunting/firearms permits) but I'll manage to muddle through.
I'm thinking the battlefields of Vietnam for 2020 (plus the usual 6 or 8 weeks in the US) and a driving tour of the Northampton Yeomanry's trail from Normandy to the Rhine.
It's a bugger being short of readies, so I can sympathise (to a small extent) with your chippy attitude & innate jealousy aimed towards your betters.

Never mind: MaccyD's might make you a crew chief one of these years...