and now Kipling gets the Rhodes treatment.

Absolutely.

Culture is a strange thing - the fashion for having your jeans around your arse is from US black culture. When young boys were arrested they had their belts taken away from them - so copying the look apprently imbued you with some streed cred.

It boggles my mind to see people adopting to over here in the black community - it’s the exact thing we should be running away from - a culture connected with criminality.

Yet people do it.

sagging
wearing ones pants around the hips so that they sag down and bunch up around the ankles. Originally, this was a prison thing that signified that you were another prisoner's property, ie bitch. Punks were forced to wear their pants this way so it would be easier for their masters to pull their pants down and butt-**** them. Somehow this became a 1990's fashion trend. I learned this from watching a TV special on prison life. The inmate who related the story was an elderly black gentleman who had been sentenced to life in prison and had been there for over fifty years. He marveled how such a mark of shame became a fashion statement. He said that younger inmates don't believe him when he tells them but swears it's the truth. I believed him. I also think they should let him out already, he's like 80 and I don't think he represents a threat to society.
OR
Sagging
Wearing your pants below your waist. It originally meant you were gay in prison (much research into finding and confirming that) but somehow became fashionable. It did not originally mean anything about a gang, which is an extremely common misconception. There is nothing cool about wearing your pants low.

Well maybe - but you would be there all day. At what level does banter become racist?
A light hearted ‘You run and get that - you are bound to be the fastest runner’ is different from ‘go and get that you black ****’
If I felt someone was discriminating against someone because of their colour - I would and have stepped in. Most officers would.
You believe selective racism is acceptable then?

How ironic.
You happily play the race card throughout this thread yet admit you do nothing to stop racism in your place of work. Seems it's too much trouble for you to try.
Your arguments are self contradictory and carry little substance.
For an alleged officer you present as possessing zero common sense or reasoning skills.
Suggest you go away and take a good look at yourself.

How ironic.
You happily play the race card throughout this thread yet admit you do nothing to stop racism in your place of work. Seems it's too much trouble for you to try.
Your arguments are self contradictory and carry little substance.
For an alleged officer you present as possessing zero common sense or reasoning skills.
Suggest you go away and take a good look at yourself.
I haven’t once played the race card. It’s a thread specifically about these matters. You shouldn’t throw around phrases if you don’t even understand what they mean.

You appear to be intellectually incapable of keeping up. Don’t worry about it though. Chill brother.

Pretty sure it would be ‘claimed’ Officer rather than ‘alleged’

For an alleged officer
..... and thereby hangs the crux of the most drawn out, monotonous and mind numbing exchange of insults, alleged racism, counter allegations, and inane dribble, that has almost crayoned over the original OP's statement, is this man-woman-LBGT person a warranted officer?....... David, its over to you!.........