and now Kipling gets the Rhodes treatment.

So if some bloke calls me 'Mlungu' or 'gammon' or 'honky', can I kick him hard in the testicles?
I have to say that even as a police officer (where you are called just about everything by everybody) I don't recall ever being called any of those. Mind you, I wasn't a police officer in South Africa (Mlungu), in a 1970s blaxploitation movie or in a '70s British TV sitcom (honky) or at the current time by trendy, self-righteous, mostly white SJWs (gammon).

'You white cnut' leaves very little to the imagination, though.
Altogether a more likely epithet.

Widdow 11 does seem to have a full sense of his own worth and consequently has become very tedious.
I am now going to use the ignore function regarding this poster, the only other poster I have on ignore is bounce banana, an equally tedious character but more due to his inane ramblings than being supercilious.

Christ in a birch bark canoe!, surely not, if so, the poor sods under this belters command, had better put in their PVR requests PDQ...OK!
Careful. Latrodectus could be offended at the incitement implicit in your post.
Say, hypothetically, half his troop (or whatever he allegedly commands) bang their papers in.
CoC will get wind, mutter something along the lines of 'rottenness in Denmark' and invite said Cdr in for a chat.
What's his answer going to be?
Extrapolating from his comments so far, it wouldn't surprise me if he responded 'it's because they're all racist and can't stand me'.
How, then, will today's fluffy (officially if not necessarily in reality) CoC react?

"..
Yes -...As I have said many times before Kipling is nothing but a product of his time - he shouldn’t be judged by today’s standards
His poem has been vandalised purely by people judging him by today's standards.

Christ in a birch bark canoe!, surely not, if so, the poor sods under this belters command, had better put in their PVR requests PDQ...OK!

Perhaps its this charming creature...

Lieutenant Colonel Ruth Ndayi shopping in the slippers

Why can't we just round up all these fecking retards and stick them into a concentration camp.

Give them something to be REALLY offended about.
Hahaha.... the 1930's just called Adolf needs you back as soon as possible, something about a load of retards need sorting out and he's got a bit of spare land in I think he mentioned Poland?