and my soul has just died

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by PRC-349, May 29, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. With the folks watching that cr@ppy Eurovision thing on the box, Missus being in Kent, The Prospect of Sunday Mass looming and basically no one on MSN but needy attention seeking emos I have come to the comclusion that my soul has finally died and departed the body.

I would much rather be stagging on in the pissing rain that be at home on a saturday night, at least that way I'm pre-oocupied and enjoying it. Or at least moaning about being cold

2. Go and stand in your garden then you drippy cunt.

3. I would but my bergen and basha are at the TAC untill next week. Maybe i could di oue of those gray issue blankets instead

4. Your missus is away, what's wrong with a beer fuelled solo sex marathon?

5. Sad c*nt, kill yourself.

6. You've never had one?

7. You must be in Limbo then; if you were in Hell, you'd only be able to post in the Word Association thread.

8. how about phone the samaritans and see if they give a fcuk :?

regards

RM

9. Some cnuts need to get a fcuking life.

10. True, that thread is an abortion. I might stick to the Cultural Corner

11. I was on about the wanting to stag on.

12. I didn't think anyone would turn down the idea of the perfect night in.

13. How about phoning them up and threatening to kill yourself if they don't talk deep down and dirty with you.
    Some of the councillors even admit to washing behind the foreskin.

14. Mass, abortion is this turning into some kind of the Popes coming thread. Convert to the dark side then you can get bladdered and stay in bed on Sunday, shag your neighbours wife with a Johnny on (if it fails not feeling guilty about the magical coat hanger trick) the list goes on and on. The best bit is you don’t have to sit behind a wee screen boasting to some stranger about all the shite you have done in the last week, promise not to do it again next, week say some mumble jumbo all is forgiven or just log onto ARRSE tell us no lines or strenuous arm movements other than typing.

15. If's that's the best you can come up with,do us a favour,STICK YOUR WRISTS IN AN OVEN!!!!