And Mike Hancock is still sitting on Defence committees?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by sunnoficarus, Oct 18, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. HHH

HHH LE

2. The thick people of Southsea [Portsmouth South] who keep voting Hancock in, given the slippery basterd's escape from lots of accusations over the years really do need a reality check.
  3. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

She was not a very good spy iof the thought that a Limp Dem would be influential!! :0
  4. Let's not get too excited at the prospect of a Lib Dem doing the honourable thing.

He is only "stepping down" from the select committee, he will continue as an Honourable Member of Parliament and a member of the government no less. He also hopes to take up his position again once the enquiry is complete.

Cameron has failed to take a strong line on the miscreants in his party - any chance Cleggy will lead the way and hoof out this sad ****-wit
  5. Here's a thought. Let's try not to employ people with names like "Katia Zatuliveter" in political offices. Also, if you're a fat bloke with a beard and a fit young Russian bird starts chatting you up, wake the **** up and do the right thing*.

*Bang her senseless and grass her up.
  6. Ah, but she was just the latest in a long line of slim, flat chested young Russians - allegedly. ;P
  7. 1. Not any more, he ain't. He's resigned.

2. Unusual for a British politician to prefer young women to young men.
  8. Hmm.. but I bet she either gives the best blow jobs ever or has a clunge that tightens up after every seeing to!
    Strange that she has had affairs with these as well "she had also had affairs with a "Nato official, a Dutch diplomat and a senior UN official." :- Suspected Russian spy admits affair with Lib Dem MP Mike Hancock - Telegraph

All purely coincidental I'm sure ;-)
  9. HHH

HHH LE

Emm,post # 2
    Yes, I know, I was quicker on the draw ! :nod: