And Mike Hancock is still sitting on Defence committees?

The thick people of Southsea [Portsmouth South] who keep voting Hancock in, given the slippery basterd's escape from lots of accusations over the years really do need a reality check.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
She was not a very good spy iof the thought that a Limp Dem would be influential!! :0

Let's not get too excited at the prospect of a Lib Dem doing the honourable thing.

He is only "stepping down" from the select committee, he will continue as an Honourable Member of Parliament and a member of the government no less. He also hopes to take up his position again once the enquiry is complete.

Cameron has failed to take a strong line on the miscreants in his party - any chance Cleggy will lead the way and hoof out this sad ****-wit

Here's a thought. Let's try not to employ people with names like "Katia Zatuliveter" in political offices. Also, if you're a fat bloke with a beard and a fit young Russian bird starts chatting you up, wake the **** up and do the right thing*.

*Bang her senseless and grass her up.

Here's a thought. Let's try not to employ people with names like "Katia Zatuliveter" in political offices. Also, if you're a fat bloke with a beard and a fit young Russian bird starts chatting you up, wake the **** up and do the right thing*.

*Bang her senseless and grass her up.
Ah, but she was just the latest in a long line of slim, flat chested young Russians - allegedly. ;P

1. Not any more, he ain't. He's resigned.

2. Unusual for a British politician to prefer young women to young men.

Can anyone explain why the beardy bloke with a thing for skinny flat chested young Russian girls still hasn't had his marching orders?

Suspected Russian spy admits affair with Lib Dem MP Mike Hancock - Telegraph
Hmm.. but I bet she either gives the best blow jobs ever or has a clunge that tightens up after every seeing to!
Strange that she has had affairs with these as well "she had also had affairs with a "Nato official, a Dutch diplomat and a senior UN official." :- Suspected Russian spy admits affair with Lib Dem MP Mike Hancock - Telegraph

All purely coincidental I'm sure ;-)

1. Not any more, he ain't. He's resigned.

2. Unusual for a British politician to prefer young women to young men.
Emm,post # 2
Yes, I know, I was quicker on the draw ! :nod: