And load......

Which One!

Was that just for the cake, they're a pair of hefty fuckers, mind you, I'd still eat the cake out of her sweaty arse cleft because I too am fat and not the slightest bit fussy what I have to do to get cake.

I'm soooo wishing I hadn't looked at those photos now...:puker:
Why, have they sexually aroused you? I don't blame you mate, that Moose would look yummy naked and on all fours with cake smeared on her blubber butt.

A "magician, harpist and two bands"

Glad to see the Edinburgh Tattoo is in good hands.

Why, have they sexually aroused you? I don't blame you mate, that Moose would look yummy naked and on all fours with cake smeared on her blubber butt.
Now don't get me wrong, I like having something to hold onto when you're giving her a meat injection, but that's just taking the piss...

I wonder how they consummated the marriage !!

B

Boozy

I wonder how they consummated the marriage !!
They didn't consumate, they just consumed! The heifers. You'd think she'd have splashed out on a gastric band or some lipo before the big day.

And don't even get me started on the fucking matching Ugg Boots!

A

Aleegee1698

Well, sort of sums up todays Wannabe society really does nt it.

Its when you ve got thousands of "people" reading that and thinking "So?" that we need to ask ourselves what the fuck went wrong.

Now don't get me wrong, I like having something to hold onto when you're giving her a meat injection, but that's just taking the piss...
You'd have to have some length and strength in your nudger to fight past the wobbling gusset of that gruesome behemoth. I'd say if you had a 10 incher, only three would penetrate her, the other seven inches would be fighting to push past her mottled, spotty, lard filled barrage balloon sized arse of hers. Yep definately a push, push and then spit on her back, faking the orgasm moment.

You'd have to have some length and strength in your nudger to fight past the wobbling gusset of that gruesome behemoth. I'd say if you had a 10 incher, only three would penetrate her, the other seven inches would be fighting to push past her mottled, spotty, lard filled barrage balloon sized arse of hers. Yep definately a push, push and then spit on her back, faking the orgasm moment.
I know they say to slap her arse and ride the waves, but if you slapped her arse you would have a tsunami, and end up drowning in her rolls of sweaty, greasy flab.

Mind you, I've probably done worse...