And just think how much Westlands charge....

Discussion in 'Aviation' started by DPM_Sheep, Oct 23, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. :D :D M.O.D. has ordered 100 hundred Tinyweenies airways have just had 50 piolts resign. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

2. As of today, make that 51

3. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

Dear Sir -

I am a keen Engineer here in Nigeria, and have invented a cheap and world-beating helicopter design. I have been granted a lot of funding, many hundreds of millions of $$$, but would dearly love to build this magnificent vehicle in your country rather than here.

I therefore need help in getting all this money our of Nigeria..............

I can see it now - await incoming...........

4. "He said he learned the rudiments of flying a helicopter from the Internet"

I feel that HM Govt are being taught a lesson here by this Nigerian's entrepreneruial spirit - they could save the taxpayer a few quid utilising a sort of combined DVD / book training programme for Elementary Flying Training !

5. Flying helicopters is NOT a hard job.
    If it was the REME would have to do it!!!!!!!!

6. Wrong way round mate if fixing them was hard Pilots would do it but all those good reme would become pilots. Less uckers time I suppose

7. We do let them fly.

Only U/S cabs as MTPs of course. :wink:

vortex; 'good REME'. Have a word fella. Oxymoron if ever I've seen one.

8. Ooooooooooooooo yeah oops your right Flashy !!! Bit slow was a Sunday but that makes no real difference for me really.

9. 10 out of 10 for effort