And introducing the 2009 Paedo range.......

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by smudge67, Nov 27, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Looks fcuking stupid.

How exactly does it bring glamour AND fun at the same time, the two are mutually exclusive.

She is a baby FFS. She should be in a baby suit crawling about. Not looking fcuking stupid in high heels.

Why exactly do "fashion" repeatedly attempt to sexualise girls. With thongs for 7 year olds and bra with pads for toddlers.

2. Coming soon to every chav estate near you

3. theres a fella from sheffield just ordered 7 pairs
    :twisted:

4. Yes, babies dressed as tiny little Vegas hookers - absolutely hilarious.

5. I wonder how long it will be before they bring out baby gimp masks, perhaps with those little red pool balls?

6. So presumably when the next paedo is brought to court he can use the time honoured defence,

"Well your honour, in her high heels thong and padded bra I honestly thought she was sixteen, it was a genuine error."

Worth a try. :clap:

7. Usually I would crack some grotty remark, but this is just so far of the mark I cannot overcome my own sensibillity here. Totally inapropriate, that's what these shoes are.

Mongs; the disabled; ugly people; chavs; jews; muslims; the French; the uneducated; lilliputers; hats; para's; Walts. They're all fair targets because they can -at some level- defend themselves. Small children cannot defend themselves against sexual avances by adults (or teens). So, if you put a small child in a vulnerable position in that respect you deserve to be punched in the throat.

8. Perhaps some of these next?

Attached Files:

9. Or this?

They look better when you click on the to enlarge them.

Attached Files:

10. There speaks someone who's never had a stickle brick in their eye.

11. Smudge, you have way too much time on your hands mate.

12. Well I'm actually quite busy, but I can always put work on the backburner when it comes to turning children into sluts.

13. Or small blokes into drunken messes :wink:

14. You can talk fester. :wink: