And introducing the 2009 Paedo range.......

Looks fcuking stupid.

How exactly does it bring glamour AND fun at the same time, the two are mutually exclusive.

She is a baby FFS. She should be in a baby suit crawling about. Not looking fcuking stupid in high heels.

Why exactly do "fashion" repeatedly attempt to sexualise girls. With thongs for 7 year olds and bra with pads for toddlers.

The U.S. manufacturer describes them as bringing 'fun, hilarity and glamour'.
Yes, babies dressed as tiny little Vegas hookers - absolutely hilarious.

I wonder how long it will be before they bring out baby gimp masks, perhaps with those little red pool balls?

So presumably when the next paedo is brought to court he can use the time honoured defence,

"Well your honour, in her high heels thong and padded bra I honestly thought she was sixteen, it was a genuine error."

Worth a try. :clap:

Usually I would crack some grotty remark, but this is just so far of the mark I cannot overcome my own sensibillity here. Totally inapropriate, that's what these shoes are.

Mongs; the disabled; ugly people; chavs; jews; muslims; the French; the uneducated; lilliputers; hats; para's; Walts. They're all fair targets because they can -at some level- defend themselves. Small children cannot defend themselves against sexual avances by adults (or teens). So, if you put a small child in a vulnerable position in that respect you deserve to be punched in the throat.

Kaye said:
Mongs; the disabled; ugly people; chavs; jews; muslims; the French; the uneducated; lilliputers; hats; para's; Walts. They're all fair targets because they can -at some level- defend themselves. Small children cannot defend themselves against sexual avances by adults (or teens).
There speaks someone who's never had a stickle brick in their eye.

dragknuckle said:
Smudge, you have way too much time on your hands mate.
Well I'm actually quite busy, but I can always put work on the backburner when it comes to turning children into sluts.

smudge67 said:
dragknuckle said:
Smudge, you have way too much time on your hands mate.
Well I'm actually quite busy, but I can always put work on the backburner when it comes to turning children into sluts.
Or small blokes into drunken messes :wink:

Fecking ridiculous, just like the chav family that lived down the road from me who had their infant-twin's ears pierced when they were just a few months old.

That's actually quite obscene, although there is no law stating you cannot dress your child up in what ever style you want. Do they produce little jackboots and stormtrooper outfits?

Even though I'm a wretch I find that picture more offensive than if she were naked although I expect that semper is by now dissolving in a pool of his own semen.

It says it all when even the NAAFI can't bring itself to joke.

Re Glamourising/sexualising children..... Have you seen the American little miss glamour pagents? Scary...... and wrong.