And how does that work?

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Reading an article in the paper today, I came across a mention of Kirsten Hearn ( nice name) who is amongst other things, a campaigner for Disabled Lesbians.
Now, does she campaign for Braille dildos? Or what else? Why is a disabled lesbian campaigned for any more than a disabled heterosexual woman?

Attachments

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
You would though OFAH, admit it.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
As she is blind, I would be in with a chance.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Is your uncle Barry a disabled lesbian?

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Only on weekends.

Bloody hell. What a hoofer. Probably had to be a Lesbo as the boys wouldn't touch her!

We girls are more forgiving......

Winner of the 'Plainest Female Human in the Northern Hemisphere Award' twelve years running, despite Ann Widdecombe's excellent track record.

Obviously, the 'PFH in the Southern Hemisphere' is a much less highly regarded award; after all with the likes of Brazil, Argentina and Australia, their winner wouldn't even make it past the Northern qualifying stage - something for England to be proud of?

Wishful_Thinking said:
Bloody hell. What a hoofer. Probably had to be a Lesbo as the boys wouldn't touch her!

What are you dribbling on about woman, if the bint above preferred a penis that is comparative in size to the average clitoris, i would marry her in an instant!

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I liked a quote from an article on this subject.'can you have sex in a wheelchair? Answer; yes, but you have to apply the brakes first'

SparkySteve said:
Wishful_Thinking said:

What are you dribbling on about woman, if the bint above preferred a penis that is comparative in size to the average clitoris, i would marry her in an instant!
But would she marry you? :D

Ah, danger sex! Nothing more exciting then copulating whilst in a chair which is barreling towards a pier at a fair rate of knots. Plus, you can always use your extra limbs to an advantage and swim away, whilst the stumpy one drowns.

Allegedly.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Ok, you have beaten me.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I really did wonder what teh difference between disabled lesbians and disabled heterosexual was?

And why a campaigner (other than self interest)

Incidentally, this 'lady' was one of the cnuts -unelected and very partisan - who saved Ian Blair from being sacked.

Latest Threads