And He is the clever one in the family....

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by tuffy52, Feb 16, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ugly fucker wasn't he?
    • Like Like x 1
  2. RIP. Facebook page?
  3. Dusty, etc, ad nauseum
  4. "Billy, a bright student at Bolton University" ...which translates into "formerly Bolton Institute of Higher Education" says it all...
    • Like Like x 1
  5. TheresaMay

TheresaMay LE Moderator DirtyBAT

I wonder if his family would still be 'keeping his memory alive' if he'd ran over a kid in his drunken demeanour and ruined another family's lives?

The idiot.
    • Like Like x 3
  6. First class Darwin candidate.

Vauxhall Corsa doing 105 mph? I hate to admit it publicly, but I have driven Opel Corsas on the Autobahn, they could not achieve that speed; or was this the all singing, dancing etc GTI+ version?
    At any rate at least he did not wreck a decent car.
  7. Well the article did say that he had taken severe head damage. It must be the after picture that they published.
  8. Failsworth. Indeed. :)
    • Like Like x 1
  9. How is the tree?
    • Like Like x 1
  10. If you read the article you will be relieved to find out that no trees were hurt in the incident. Some perfectly innocent iron railings were a little traumatised though.
  11. Wordsmith

Wordsmith LE Book Reviewer

I think it was an experiment to see when an irresistible force met an immovable object. The railings did a good impression of an immovable object, but his car failed the 'irresistible force' test...

12. Natural selection strikes again. I assume there will be flowers and Teddy bears plastered all over the tree?
  13. What a plonker. Hard to have any sympathy for someone who drives over 100mph while over 2x the legal limit. Still it is nice to see that the family are fund raising for the local A&E etc.