And Han definitely did shoot first...

I take it you put this in the NAAFI bar because you either expect redicule or you think the same as most ARRSERs that they don't give a fuk, a films a film, who gives a shite if it's digital, remastered or the same as it was in 1977, personally I Fukin hate Star Twatting Wars!

I take it you put this in the NAAFI bar because you either expect redicule or you think the same as most ARRSERs that they don't give a fuk, a films a film, who gives a shite if it's digital, remastered or the same as it was in 1977, personally I Fukin hate Star Twatting Wars!
You illiterate cunt.

It's a 21.8 Gb download by the way, (encoded at 25,500 kbps) although there is also a re-encoded version (3691 kbps) at 3.25 Gb if you wanted a handy flash drive portable version.

Best you leave it till the wife has gone to bed either way...

(Edited for correct SI units)

Last edited:
One day, could you attempt to post something in UK English; not the broken-brained mongtard variant you appear to converse in?

Toad in the hole,peas carrots.Home made lamb gravy.Apple crumble and ice cream after.
I often wondered what he'd ordered to eat. To be fair, I didn't think the canteen cuisine would be up to much, but there you go ...

Must be fun being a Jedi when there are a few weak minded foolsdrunken Imperial squaddies around
<Stormtropper about to tuck into a full English>
"These aren't the snorkers you're looking for"
<pushes a bowl of mynocks over whilst quietly snaffling trooper's breakfast>
"These are the snorkers you're looking for"
"What ho!"