Anbody know this ties origins

#1
I recently found at the back of my cupboard a tie. It's years old and cant remember where I got it from. It's dark blue with little pink elephants on it!!.

Anybody know where its from, Im braced for all the jokes and pi** takes im going to get!!!

Maybe it's some masonic grand poo-bar tie!!
 
#2
india-juliet said:
I recently found at the back of my cupboard a tie. It's years old and cant remember where I got it from. It's dark blue with little pink elephants on it!!.

Anybody know where its from, Im braced for all the jokes and pi** takes im going to get!!!

Maybe it's some masonic grand poo-bar tie!!
It’s the old Male Chauvinist Pig Tie. Haven't seen one for years! :mrgreen:
 
#3
Rumrunner said:
india-juliet said:
I recently found at the back of my cupboard a tie. It's years old and cant remember where I got it from. It's dark blue with little pink elephants on it!!.

Anybody know where its from, Im braced for all the jokes and pi** takes im going to get!!!

Maybe it's some masonic grand poo-bar tie!!
It’s the old Male Chauvinist Pig Tie. Haven't seen one for years! :mrgreen:
Many thanks. Do you know who they were produced for or produced by??? And dont say male chauvinist pigs!! lol
 
#4
Grand order of the male chauvinist pigs!

Only awarded to right porkers!
 
#5
india-juliet said:
Rumrunner said:
india-juliet said:
I recently found at the back of my cupboard a tie. It's years old and cant remember where I got it from. It's dark blue with little pink elephants on it!!.

Anybody know where its from, Im braced for all the jokes and pi** takes im going to get!!!

Maybe it's some masonic grand poo-bar tie!!
It’s the old Male Chauvinist Pig Tie. Haven't seen one for years! :mrgreen:
Many thanks. Do you know who they were produced for or produced by??? And dont say male chauvinist pigs!! lol
I think they were just on general sale. Those were the days, no fecking PC shoit then…lol. :lol:
 

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#6
I have one in my tie collection. Worn it once at work, had to spend a lot of time explaining that Chauvan was Napoleon's valet! Don't really know where the connection with MCP (proud member that I am) and Napoleon's butler comes in.
 

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#7
[quote=" Those were the days, no fecking PC shoit then…lol. :lol:[/quote]

I think that there was, which was the rationale for having the tie.
 
#8
Auld-Yin said:
[quote=" Those were the days, no fecking PC shoit then…lol. :lol:
I think that there was, which was the rationale for having the tie.[/quote]

You are obviously right. I don’t think it was taken so seriously though. Could be wrong, could be an age thing! Every thing seems to look better through ‘age tinted glasses’. :wink:
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top