Analysts Warnings of Iraq Chaos Detailed

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by armchair_jihad, May 26, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. In full
  2. Yeah well, it didn't take Nostra bloody Damus to work that one out.
    They either didn't care or knew and were pleased.
    They were going there anyway and if al Qaeda wanted to put up a fight, then all to the good. It meant they had the cover and distraction necessary to stay in the country while they got on with the real business which has to do with oil.
    Trouble for them is that the warry stuff is getting big and complicated and is inhibiting the fundamental point of the exercise.
  3. Brought this little gem of neocon wisdom to mind:

4. Is it just me or
    Is there no FUN in fundamentalism?

Plenty of mental , but bugger all FUN

:D :wink:
  5. More neocon hi-jinks via Steve Clemons featuring Colonels Pat Lang and Lawrence Wilkerson.

This is a priceless. Feith was interviewing Pat as a potential head of the Pentagon’s office of special operations and low-intensity warfare.
    You can never imagine an Israeli government scorning such expertise. We'd be in a better place if Pat had got that job.
  6. I keep posting this quote myself. Those words are so insane they almost have a shimmering ethereal beauty all of their own. The journos jaw must have dropped when he first heard them as suddenly he found himself transported to a place where time had stopped and everything was very, very, very calm indeed.

Its a shame that Patrick Suskind can't remember who it was that said them. But then again their anonymity has its value. When all this war rubbish is over a memorial to it must be built. The memorial should be called 'The Tomb of the Unknown B'ollock Brain'. The above words should be inscribed on the memorial and it should be planted on the White House lawn facing the window of the Oval office as a daily reminder for future incumbents to try and use power prudently, but what ever they do, never ever get drunk on the stuff.
  7. once again alib, well captured.
    Douglas Feith, a man who should never be let out in public except muzzled and on a very short leash.