Anal breathing

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by sunoficarus, Apr 11, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Any good for PTSD?

2. WTF?! This guy is some kind of pedo....he keeps saying little babies enjoy their assholes.
  3. I can do the 'out' stage of anal breathing, but I have to say I'm struggling with the 'in' part! I am, however, having a fair bit of success in getting my arse to eat my pants!
    • Like Like x 2
  4. My arse just breathed out and its not a good smell.
  5. WTF did you type into Google to find this?...
  6. Is Anal breathing akin to talking out of your arrse?
  7. You need to this 500 to 1000 for good health apparently

…and who is the young man from Nantucket?
  8. I don't know about breathing through it, but I've come across more than a few who could talk through it.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. I find the continuous poo poohing of these techniques a disgrace. What is wrong with you freaks.

Enjoy your assholes.
  10. I get the same effect with 2 litres of Prune Juice........ as for 'massageng' my A-hole...... well NOT on my watch you don't...
  11. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

What? Under certain well controlled conditions and in the interests of furthering medical research they enjoy mine.

Well, they make 'happy noises'. It is hard to tell with babies. Research is ongoing.
  12. my arse snores!
  13. I thought it would show me how to inhale through my anus, like Le Petomane.

I hoped it would have some application to resuscitation, I mean there are some people on whom you just wouldn't do the old mouth-to-mouth stuff.
  14. He IS the ASSOLE!!! lol